Good fights between characters from different mangas...

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby jon_jinn » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:42 pm

[quote="uc pseudonym"]That's true]

yep. that's true. but i also think that hisoka has more experience in fighting than gaara does. especially since gaara simply stands and lets his sand do the work. hisoka can move around and use nen to his advantage. hisoka can also take advantage of using his surroundings since gaara doesn't even use weapons (other than his sand).
jon_jinn

Postby Angel37 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:54 pm

Xellos (Slayers) vs. Fai (Tsubasa)- two creepy/mysterious men

Vash (Trigun) vs. Spike (Cowboy Bebop) - oh c'mon....2 sharpshooters!

Asuka (NGE) vs. Martina (Slayers)- both are too spoiled for their own good! XD
Angel37

Postby Myoti » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:00 pm

I got one:

Enel versus anyone (outside of One Piece, of course). =3
Myoti

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:15 pm

Shao Feng-Li wrote:How about Claire vs Enishi then?

I like that. But let's turn up the obscurity several notches and make it Sofia (Claymore) vs Kaze (Gantz). Just for oddity's sake.

Myoti wrote:Enel versus anyone (outside of One Piece, of course). =3

Well, all that would take is a person with the manga equivalent of Final Fantasy's Lightning Eater skill and the intelligence not to show it off (as in, pretend to be damaged so he keeps using it). But anyone else would have some serious trouble. I actually wonder what a lot of One Piece characters would have done against him - Mihawk, Whitebeard and the like.
uc pseudonym

Postby SnoringFrog » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:05 pm

Whoever said Kenshin vs. the Hawkeye guy from One Piece, that'd be an awesoem fight.

Twiglight Suzuka(sp?)(Outlaw Star) vs. Kenshin (or Zolo, or Hawkeye, for that matter)
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Myoti » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:27 am

Well, all that would take is a person with the manga equivalent of Final Fantasy's Lightning Eater skill and the intelligence not to show it off (as in, pretend to be damaged so he keeps using it). But anyone else would have some serious trouble. I actually wonder what a lot of One Piece characters would have done against him - Mihawk, Whitebeard and the like.

True. Even if they manage to defend against his lightning techniques, don't forget they'd still have to find a way to damage him as well defend against his other attacks (such as the golden triten and his other molding abilities). So far, there appears to be only two ways to damage him: Seastone or rubber.

I also wonder how others would have handled him. If you had Mihawk, say, use some sort of Seastone blade, I could see it happening, but even then it could be difficult.

Whoever said Kenshin vs. the Hawkeye guy from One Piece, that'd be an awesoem fight.

I think that was me, but yes, that would be rather interesting. I wonder if Mihawk would use the Black Sword immediately or stick to the knife like he did with Zoro.

or Zoro

You knew I had to. >_>
Myoti

Postby jon_jinn » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:59 am

how about:
Shinmen Takezou (the main character from Vagabond) vs Zoro, or Hawkeye, or Kenshin, or Ichigo, or Manji

Train vs Spike

Goku vs Younger Toguro
jon_jinn

Previous

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews