Help needed again.

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Help needed again.

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sun May 21, 2006 6:49 am

I've currently drawn somthing i've want as a profile pic and resized into width: 212,5 pixels and height: 292,5 pixels, but i took a massive 10,1 mb. :wow!:

Is it possible to reduce the size by storing it in another program so that it is not the whole illustator file anymore?

Oh, and i think by profile pic i mean avatar. You know the one you see by every message.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Linksquest » Sun May 21, 2006 8:19 am

i believe that the size of the avatar file has to be 90 x 90. If you use imageshack.us and upload your file and then post a link I can resize it for you.
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sun May 21, 2006 11:48 am

Not to worry, i fixed it myself. Thanks for offering me help though =)
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews