Chibi Vampire

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Chibi Vampire

Postby Icarus » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:44 pm

I was in BAM the other day looking through manga when I saw this one. Has anyone read it?

What's kind of funny is that the cover was on backwards.
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby chimera189 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:56 pm

I am currently waiting for my copy, I have been watching the anime that was based on this [Karin], I'm not sure how much alike the manga/anime are but the story goes:

"Karin Maaka is the middle child of a family of vampires which immigrated to Japan 200 years ago. Karin, although technically a vampire herself, is very different from the rest of her family. Instead of lacking blood, her body overproduces it. In order to get rid of the excess blood, once a month, she must give in to her urges and find someone to bite. Instead of drinking their blood, she gives them some of hers, leaving both her and her “victimâ€
Defend the Bible? I would as soon defend a lion! Charles Spurgeon
I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts. The rest are details. Albert Einstien
Luke 23:39-43; "And it also makes me smile to think that there is a grinning ex-con walking the streets of gold that knows more about grace than a thousand theologans. No one else would have given him a prayer, but in the end that is all he had, and in the end that is all it took." -Max Lucado

[url=myspace.com/chimera189]myspace[/url]
chimera189

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews