Mars?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Mars?

Postby Wave » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:43 pm

Ok so I went to the my tiny towns public library and found one manga book. It’s entitled Mars 3

Any body read this series? Is it worth reading?

Oops this should be in the manga thread! :hits_self
••• ––– •••

You have heard that the law of Moses says "Do not commit adultry." But I say, anyone who even looks at a women with lust in his eys has already committed adultery with her in his heart
Mathew 5:27-29
Wave

Postby That Dude » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:49 pm

I'm sure on of the mod's will move it.

I've read a few volumes and while it's really involving and I like the story I can't really recommend it because there's premarital sex and promiscuity.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Wave » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:25 pm

Ok Thanks! It was actuly priety funny! Right after I started this thread I read the back (front);

"An epic Romance that spans 15 volumes MARS is one of Japan's most popular comics for teen girls ever."

And then my sister sat down an read the whole thing in about 1 hour. She realy liked it! I think I just got one more person hooked on manga.

I think I may end up reading it out of sheer desperation.

wave
••• ––– •••

You have heard that the law of Moses says "Do not commit adultry." But I say, anyone who even looks at a women with lust in his eys has already committed adultery with her in his heart
Wave

Postby That Dude » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:34 pm

That's cool. Just be careful with it. I really like it but it does have some issues...
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:31 pm

That Dude wrote:I'm sure on of the mod's will move it.

That we will. Meanwhile, I have not read the manga in question and thus have nothing further to add.
uc pseudonym

Postby Lynx » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:58 pm

other then the content issues, strictly from a story standpoint, it's very good.
In my heart's sequestered chambers
Lie truths stripped of poet's gloss...
Lynx

Postby That Dude » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:48 pm

Lynx is right on.
That Dude

Postby Arnobius » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:57 pm

It was good, though I think by volume 12 I just got tired of it and moved on.
Arnobius

Postby Wave » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:13 pm

I read the whole thing. I don't think I'll ever read another one. It was good, but not that good.

wave.
••• ––– •••

Wave

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews