Serenity:christian manga woot!

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Serenity:christian manga woot!

Postby tokya_eve » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:12 pm

:dance: :dance: :thumb: :thumb: ive read volumes 1 and half of two and so far i think its an aweasome manga its shorter than normal manga but its full color and the story is good art is also good and its readily available at christian bookstores and yeah i cant believe they finally have christian manga it make me so happy ^______^ and theres more to come says the book
:dance: living in a sunny state of mind :dance:
tokya_eve

Postby Silent Hunter » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:18 pm

Cool! I'm gonna have to check that out. So that's the title? "Serenity?"

[color=#000000]Me: "Hey, what's her last name?"

Brett: "Doesn't matter. It's going to change anyway."

Brett: "Why do they call it tourist season if you can't shoot them?"

[/color]
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Signature, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
Silent Hunter

Postby Doe Johnson » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:22 pm

I read all of it that I could online. You could find two sample chapters in two different locations, but I don't remember exactly where. I thought it was good though. I wonder where I could buy it around here...
The #1 Fan of mastersquirrel's Voice!

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. - Douglas Adams
I smell cinnamon roll-y!!

You fight like a dairy farmer!
The Giver of Quality Hugs
I felt a great bump in the Thread, as if millions of posts suddenly bumped in terror and were suddenly silenced.

No - My birthday isn't really on the Ides of March, but that is the fake date I use everywhere on the Internet.
Adopted: ishy

the cc is special ground, cc's provide protection to all who seek shelter there, no violence can be done in a cower corner - it is known
Doe Johnson

Postby Silent Hunter » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:35 pm

Doe Johnson wrote:I read all of it that I could online. You could find two sample chapters in two different locations, but I don't remember exactly where. I thought it was good though. I wonder where I could buy it around here...
Do you have a "Family Christian-Stores" around? I think that they probably have it.

[/color]
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Signature, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
Silent Hunter

Postby Doe Johnson » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:43 pm

Silent Hunter wrote:Do you have a "Family Christian-Stores" around? I think that they probably have it.

What in the world is a "Family Christian-Stores"? We have a Christian book store and a Hastings. That's it for books.
The #1 Fan of mastersquirrel's Voice!

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. - Douglas Adams
I smell cinnamon roll-y!!

You fight like a dairy farmer!
The Giver of Quality Hugs
I felt a great bump in the Thread, as if millions of posts suddenly bumped in terror and were suddenly silenced.

No - My birthday isn't really on the Ides of March, but that is the fake date I use everywhere on the Internet.
Adopted: ishy

the cc is special ground, cc's provide protection to all who seek shelter there, no violence can be done in a cower corner - it is known
Doe Johnson

Postby Silent Hunter » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:37 pm

Doe Johnson wrote:What in the world is a "Family Christian-Stores"? We have a Christian book store and a Hastings. That's it for books.
It's like a chain of Christian book stores and the name of the stores is Family Christian Stores. They may not be anywhere in your area, but I'd check a phonebook just to see. ...btw - they have a good selection of Christian CDs and books and ornaments and gifts and etc. BUT their CDs tend to cost a little more than your average CD at Best Buy.

[/color]
Silent Hunter

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:39 am

There is actually a more established Serenity thread:
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=26908

A number of my comments can be found there. In the meantime, I'm locking this thread to avoid duplication.
uc pseudonym

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews