Directions of Destiny

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Directions of Destiny

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:17 pm

Directions of Destiny is an awesome online manga that a friend of mine introduced to me a few months ago. It's got a really good story line so far, and it's got really good, proffesional-looking artwork. It's very Final Fantasy-ish, so if you've got strong convictions against fantasy magic, I don't really recommend it...But, if you love that sort of thing (like I do =3), then it's a very good, clean manga that you should definitely take a look at! It's not finished yet; it's been written and re-written several times. The author has left some of his older story versions in the Predirection section, so I suggest you take a look! ^_^ The current story has been updated to section 1.2. Go check it out, and see what you think! ^_^

Here's the link: http://directionsofdestiny.com/story/index.htm

Enjoy! ^_^
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews