White Day

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

White Day

Postby Hitokiri » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:23 am

Ok, it's official. Thw process of White Day Issue #1 has begun. For those who are not sure what I mean. My friend and I have created a manga that draws alot of similarities among the Harem genre (love Hina, Tenchi, etc) as well as parodying various anime (Evangelion, Kenshin, Excel Saga, FLCL). It's not a "Christian manga" per say but one thing that is different that it contains next to none fan service. We refuse to write or draw any fan service scenes though some will be implyed but none will be showed.

He has written the first 3 chapter summaries and I have begun doing pilot chapters from where he will create the script, so we both get some creative liscences.

We're extremely excited about this project and I'm starting to open p for the possibility of a liscence that he is trying to get for us :lol: I just felt like mentioning this since I posted a large deal of artwork of it in my art thread.

oh BTW thier will be a website for White Day as well as our other manga sometime in Febuary.
Hitokiri

Postby Kisa » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:36 pm

Sweet! Definitley let us know!
Could you give a link to your art thread where there is pictures from White day in it please?
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Hitokiri » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:16 pm

It's inmy signature :lol: It's the last button on the top row.
Hitokiri

Postby Mave » Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:19 pm

You also know what I think of this. I'll be keeping a lookout for it. ^__^
Mave

Postby Kisa » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:12 pm

Cool I love the characters, will look forward to it ^^
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Hitokiri » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:59 pm

I just recently launched a simple forum for it. Nothing really to do on the forum cause it's basically for direct communication between "staff" (meaning just the two of us) when we usually can't talk. There will be stuff update for the "public" hee hee (all the categories save for two have a password lock that just us two though...sorry but some stuff abou the series, we dont want people to know. Not even our best friends or those who are semi related tot he manga know most of it.)

White Day forum
Hitokiri

Postby Hitokiri » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:29 pm

Well, it's been a while but I thought of updating this.

Currently, Chapters 1-3 are done and 4 is being started on. We ar elooking into self-publishing the first volume with a printing company. Hopefully.

We had planned so far chapters 1-8 which will consist of Vol 1. I may some updated images soon.
Hitokiri

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews