going to supercon with Angelcake and my family

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

going to supercon with Angelcake and my family

Postby firestorm » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:30 pm

since I finally found a caa member that lives down here, Angelcake, we decided to go to supercon. Going now! will post pics up soon!
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby firestorm » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:53 am

Hey everyone I'm back from the con! It was awesome!!! got some good pics!! Finaly i got to cosplay at one of these and even got to do some networking and meet fellow caa Members!! It was so much fun!! and my cousin got to go for the first time!! exclamation points!!

You guessed it I was luffy, tell me what you think! did I do a good job?

A rival appears! when I saw this kid I walked up to him and I was all like O_O.
and he was all like O_O.
and then I was all like menacing glare =_=.
and then he was all like menancing glare back =_=.
and then we took this picture together. XD

Angelcake appears, finally got to meet someone from CAA! Even got to meet her brother :D

took a pic with an awesome Tidus cosplayer too!

Invader zim cast Cosplay. Gir posed right when I snapped lol she looked like a green teddy bear. wanted to like pinch her cheeks or something XD too cute XD

Sub-zero!!! to be honest I thought "get over here!" when I saw him. haha guess I'm more into Scorpion than Sub-zero xD

I loved this guys megaman cosplay! Light up Arm Cannon!!!! AWESOME.

Me and Angelcake chatting while her brother was taking video of the event. You see the girl with the white and black shirt and the tote bag? That's my cousin. She had ramune for the first time tonight and when we asked her how she liked it she said "Yum" ^o^. Super cute the way she said it though. Lol, I love my familia :D
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby steenajack » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:12 am

Those were epic awesome dude! Thanks for sharing.
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby firestorm » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:26 am

steenajack (post: 1402037) wrote:Those were epic awesome dude! Thanks for sharing.

WEll there might be more cause while I might not be able to go tommorrow I have charged Angelcake with finding this AWESOME Wolverine cosplay we saw.

I mean this guy looked like Hugh Jackman for real! he was wearing the getup you see wolverine wearing in the beginning of the 1st movie movie with the pilot jacket, plaid shirt under, and jeans. dude even had the claws (though he had them hidden somewhere in his jacket or something until he wanted to "extract them")

So there will be some more pics tommorrow.

and my bro got to see Tia Carrere. :D

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews