Former ADV dubbing studio voices Halo Legends project

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:39 pm

[quote="ANN"]The third-party SXAniMedia blog reports and ANN has confirmed that Seraphim Studios, the company formed from the assets of A.D. Vision's Amusement Park Media dubbing outfit, is producing the English-language soundtrack for the Japanese-animated Halo Legends anthology. Halo Legends is a collection of seven short films based on Microsoft Game Studios' Halo science-fiction game franchise.

The BONES, Casio Entertainment, Production I.G, Studio 4°C, and Toei Animation anime studios are animating these side stories about the war between humans and the alien Covenant. The staff includes creative supervisors Shinji Aramaki (Appleseed) and Mamoru Oshii (Ghost in the Shell)]

[color="Red"][font="Book Antiqua"]Col. Roy Mustang[/font][/color]
Roy Mustang

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:09 pm

I've ALWAYS wondered who they'd find to voice Master Chief in the American. He sounds like such a bad dude in the original sub.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews