I graduated!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby ST. Attidude » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:13 am

ADXC (post: 1315943) wrote:But isn't college work much harder than high school work? I mean after two years of AP classes, Im used to writing papers(We wrote alot of papers!). However Im still worried.

But yeah I do see college as way more flexible and you can learn what you want to learn(For the most part. There are some courses you just have to take, I suppose, to be able to do the career you want to do.).

I was thinking about Forensics, but Id have to take college Chemistry, wouldn't I? I didn't like taking it in my junior year of high school and I don't think Id like it now.

If there are any good computer jobs out there, please recommend them to me. I recently finished Microsoft Office and it was perhaps my favorite class because I did the work on the computer rather than paper.

It's usually difficult for the first term just because you are adapting to the college system that differs a lot from high schools.

And yes, there is generally more homework in college, but nothing incalculable (at least, from my experience). ;)

Congrats on the graduation, my friend.
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby ADXC » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 am

@ St. Attitude-Thank you! Yeah, I thought as much about College as compared to HS.
ADXC

Previous

Return to General