Your biggest mistake

Talk about anything in here.

Your biggest mistake

Postby Robin Firedrake » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:17 am

Ever made a really big mistake about something? Did you get out of trouble or did you get cracked down on hard? Here's one that happened to me once:

I went to bed after reading ghost stories all day, turned on my blue lights (They don't wake other people up but they still let me see. Yes the blue part is important to the story) and fell asleep. Some time in the middle of the night my little seven year old sister came in to wake me up for some reason or other. I look up and I'm all bleary eyed. The weird lighting made her skin look white and her hair black and the blurry vision made her hair look like a cloak and her face look featureless. My first reaction? I kicked her half way across the room while screaming at the top of my lungs. My parents came running in real quick to see what on earth happened and my eyes finally clear up to show me what I just did. Luckily everyone understood, even my little sister.
Robin Firedrake

Postby KumaruRockz » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 am

Ouch. That's...scary. Kind of funny though as long as your sister's fine. :)

My biggest mistake. Dating a witch in the 7th grade. Lolz. Nothing happened to me spiritually but the moment I told her about Jesus and how I thought she should change or I couldn't be with her, she broke up with me. I actually cried over a girl for the first time in my life that day.
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]To be honest, I don't have much to say.[/font]
KumaruRockz

Postby Robin Firedrake » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:03 am

Oh yeah she was fine. She was more surprised at me kicking her than anything else really. Come to think of it if I had that on film you could have attached "This! Is! Sparta!" to it for assured laughter.
Robin Firedrake

Postby KumaruRockz » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:08 am

I bet you could've xD
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]To be honest, I don't have much to say.[/font]
KumaruRockz

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:10 am

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]My biggest mistake...well, I have to tell about this one because it just happened today:

I had just finished some yardwork and I was putting away the lawnmower and the leafblower. I just so happened to look up at my neighbor's roof, and I noticed smoke billowing out of two of their vents. And I mean, it was coming out really strong, and there was a burning smell. I looked in the driveway, and I noticed there was no car in the driveway.

I raced inside and said to my mom who was on the phone with my aunt "Ma, I need the phone! The house next door looks like it's on fire!" She was a little confused so I ran to my room, grabbed my cell phone and called 911, who then transferred me to the Fire Dept. By then, I looked around and the smoke had disscipated. The skies were clear. The lady on the other line asked "Sir, do you see any vans or anything marked "Smoke Inspection"? Sure enough, down the street I saw a van for sewer line inspection. The lady on the other line was very understanding and mom was really cool saying that I did the right thing. For the most part, I was relieved that nothing happened to my neighbors house, humiliated that I pulled a "Chicken Little" and called 911 for nothing, and Ticked off that nobody notified the neighborhood that this was going on so we could be ready for it![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:55 am

Robin Firedrake (post: 1299028) wrote:Oh yeah she was fine. She was more surprised at me kicking her than anything else really. Come to think of it if I had that on film you could have attached "This! Is! Sparta!" to it for assured laughter.

Lol, this made me perform a face palm.. Followed my laughter XDD
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:06 pm

[SIZE="1"]Hey, at least you're concerned about others, Khaki! If anyone gives you lip, you can just remark "It's what any hero would have done." *Throws on cape* X3

My most recent mistake...
Okay. Picture steep "hill" and barbed wire fence at bottom of hill. I had parked our four-wheeler at the semi top, and hopped down in order to feed and show my two awesome mares some much deserved attention. As I'm getting closer to the fence, I hear something. I'm like "what the heck is that? It sounds like a car or-" I turn around just in time to see the four-wheeler rolling my way. I had apparently forgotten to put the brake down. Instead of jumping out of the way, I went into stupid-mode and stuck ONE hand out to stop it. That hurt. A lot. I cut my arm up and got pushed into barbed wire. It took me awhile before I finally pushed it off me. After that, I make sure every vehicle I drive is in park.
*takes a deep bow*
Tank 'ew![/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Return to General