Make up and doing hair is a no-no?

Talk about anything in here.

=)

Postby Reon » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Momo-P (post: 1295534) wrote:Yanno, it's weird, but I almost totally forgot about that. I mean...I knew God only put the laws out there to make sure we didn't screw up or to remind us "hey, this type of stuff is wrong because...", but I guess I just totally got side tracked on worrying that I spaced it off. ._. Kind of irritating when that happens.

But all and all, I think many of these posts definitely helped guys...I'm still going to pray about it, but seeing how I made it for days without make up, I'm pretty sure I can live without it. It was just more of a "dang, everyone else is covering themselves nicely, I wish I could ._." deal when it was happening. XD Otherwise to get guys? Eh...I actually prayed to God so guys would leave me alone. No human wants to look ugly (seriously, who dresses up with that intention?), but just because I want people to think "wow, she looks nice/pretty" it doesn't mean I'm trying to get into a guy's pants or make some girl hate my guts and feel bad. If anything I'd want to help that girl feel better about herself if I could (since I use to feel that way when I was younger).

That's really awesome Momo! I really want to share a personal story with you but its long and detailed. Anyways it just leads to point right now where I'm working on being satisfied with God before I date again. When I know God put someone in my life who isn't going to be an idol, I'll know it might be time ]The SIC one.[/QUOTE]

I thought so! *wipes sweat* Either way even if you had said the other one I'm starting to really value your opinion/views so woulda been ready =D!

Also I'm looking to put an hour long CD (sermon-ish) online so the forum could easily listen to it (right now its hosted on imeem.com). Any suggestions or help? Would GREATLY appreciate it and I'm sure it would really help / effect you guys, it has me and many friends. People have been borrowing my original left and right, had to get another and another friend bought me a bunch of blank discs so I could share it with more people. Aka: Its good. =) What am I looking for in a spouse? How do I date Biblically? Am I trusting in God? Great stuff.
[color="DimGray"]
[SIZE="1"][font="Arial Narrow"]....[/font][/SIZE]
[/color]
Reon

Postby LadyRushia » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Reon wrote:Also I'm looking to put an hour long CD (sermon-ish) online so the forum could easily listen to it (right now its hosted on imeem.com). Any suggestions or help? Would GREATLY appreciate it and I'm sure it would really help / effect you guys, it has me and many friends. People have been borrowing my original left and right, had to get another and another friend bought me a bunch of blank discs so I could share it with more people. Aka: Its good. =) What am I looking for in a spouse? How do I date Biblically? Am I trusting in God? Great stuff.

You might want to PM Mithrandir about that.

Good stuff in this thread. I guess the topic is settled now~!
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Nate » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:18 am

I'm always trying to get into a guy's pants.

That guy being myself.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Previous

Return to General