Post Your Christmas Tree

Talk about anything in here.

Post Your Christmas Tree

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:22 am

The name says it all. If you've put up a Christmas tree in your house, let's see a picture of it.

Unfortunately, I haven't got room for one in my small one-room apartment. But maybe I'll get a decorative chibi-tree soon.
Anyway, we've just finished the tree at my parents' house.
I'll take another picture in a few hours when it's dark and the lights might show up better.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:58 am

Let's get this Christmas party started!

I was supposed to help my parents put the tree up this year, but Thanksgiving break was too short and I had to go back to school before we could get around to it. T_T

.rai//
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby RobinSena » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:04 pm

We have yet to set our tree up for this year. We usually do it a week or two before Christmas, then leave it up for a few months. It's normally a huge tree(getting it in the house = so not fun), and it's normally loaded with ornaments and the like, so I'll definitely post a photo when we do set it up.
FKA: ChurchPunk[SIZE="1"]
MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll.
[/SIZE]
RobinSena

Postby Esoteric » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:06 pm

Sorry, mine's classified. Seriously.
Esoteric

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:37 pm

Esoteric (post: 1275166) wrote:Sorry, mine's classified. Seriously.

Fine! We didn't wanna see yours anyway!
Jerk.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby goldenspines » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:40 pm

My family still has yet to put our tree up(mostly because I haven't been around to help XD). But I will be sure to take a pretty picture of it when we do get it set up and decorated. Which, if all goes well, will be before Christmas. :D
goldenspines

Postby Fish and Chips » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:52 pm

Fish and Chips

Postby Mithrandir » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:01 pm

:( *is going out of town and has no tree this year*
Mithrandir

Postby Warrior4Christ » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:10 pm

Ours isn't up yet at home... but I did see these ones in Sydney.

Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:34 pm

Fish and Chips (post: 1275245) wrote:Image

This is the best and most beautiful Christmas tree that I have ever seen. :O
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:42 pm

I miss having a full size Christmas tree u_u

We have one of those small ones tht fit on your coffee table :P I'll try and get a pic of it soon ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Ingemar » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:48 pm

In Seattle, I saw a tree made entirely of guitars. I don't have a picture, I'm afraid.
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby Gabriel 9.0 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:43 pm

Not putting up one this year.
Some of my favorite scriptures.

Psalm91
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Hebrews 4-4
1Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

James 4
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Gabriel 9.0

Postby Tarnish » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:35 pm

The real tree is just too hideous to post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tarnish

Postby PrincessZelda » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:44 pm

Ooooh, I'll totally post mine soon!
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Ingemar (post: 1275549) wrote:In Seattle, I saw a tree made entirely of guitars. I don't have a picture, I'm afraid.

You horrendous tease.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:21 pm

I've been jacking a bunch of computer stuff from work (old motherboards, and differant cards... ykno, semi-shiny things) and I'm planning to build a mini christmas tree out of them.

A guy from work built a fully functioning sled out of motherboards. It was nerdy. And fabulous.
Being he's a 50 some year old man with no life, and I'm a 17 year old know it all, I just have to outdo him.

Our other tree is horrid. I'll post pics of stocking though! Those are cute!

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:09 pm

xblack_x_rosesx wrote:A guy from work built a fully functioning sled out of motherboards. It was nerdy. And fabulous.
Being he's a 50 some year old man with no life, and I'm a 17 year old know it all, I just have to outdo him.

Wouldn't the only requirements for a "fully functioning" sled be that it's flat and doesn't break when sat on?

*goes off to make a fully functioning sled out of grandma's china cupboard*
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:07 pm

Santa might have stole our Christmas tree.. With the help of Sephiroth..

[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:32 pm

SpoonyBard (post: 1275732) wrote:Wouldn't the only requirements for a "fully functioning" sled be that it's flat and doesn't break when sat on?

*goes off to make a fully functioning sled out of grandma's china cupboard*

-punches spoony for being a wise guy-

No, it actually works. It's layed like mad, and I think he probably used boards or something as framework.
-gives death scowl- Don't smart alec me again. I pity da fool.

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby bakura_fan » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:16 pm

I'm gonna put up micah's and mine downstairs, since we probably won't have one upstairs. I'll take pics if I do.
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby ADXC » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:10 pm

We have ours up with ornaments, lights, and a star. But the tree is only covered half with tinsel, so I'll maybe post mine later if I can get a picture of it.
ADXC

Postby bakura_fan » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Well, here's a pic of our humble tree. We got most of it at a garage sale last year, all for about $3 *tree included, stitch plush not*. I don't have any lights, or angel topper, or any other ornaments, so when I find the rest of my Christmas stuffed animals, they shall join Stitch on the lower branches...if my cat doesn't first. lol!
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:32 pm

I like it Bakura_fan, it's very tasteful (and there's a distinct lack of gold, red and green).
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:16 am

Warrior 4 Jesus (post: 1275840) wrote:I like it Bakura_fan, it's very tasteful (and there's a distinct lack of gold, red and green).

Besides the tree itself. ;)
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby christianfriend » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:43 am

Well, there's my Christmas tree! It's been about 10 years since my family has gotten a Christmas tree. But for some reason me and my mom decided to get in our white volvo, and go get one! Well, as you can see we succeeded in getting the tree, and it even fit in the trunk, too! And we thought we'd have to go get the truck--our poor volvo, we underestimated it.
Arg, I wish you guys could see the pretty lights! But my camera just doesn't want to be nice to me tonight..
And if it seems that the bottom of the tree is missing ornaments, and that the ribbon is a little messy, well..you can blame that on my kitten! She's obsessed with the darn tree and won't leave it alone! Little booger..

Oh. And you see that star on the top?

Yeah...

That's a basket.

XD

Me and my older brother noticed that we didn't have anything for the top of the tree, and saw the star shaped baskets on the kitchen counter-- So we put it on the top as a joke...and, well....as you can clearly see it still remains there XP And there it shall stay! Haha~
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Living room Christmas Tree

I know this kind of an old thread, but I just have posted my Christmas Tree picture. I still have about 30 shots to look at that I take of this one and the other Christmas tree that we have.

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 pm

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]With no offense to anyone else...Roy's house and especially that tree is epic win and awesome, and I hereby nominate his house be the site for the next CAA Christmas Party! All in favor?![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Return to General