Yea, another Happy Thankgiving thread.

Talk about anything in here.

Yea, another Happy Thankgiving thread.

Postby ADXC » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:14 am

Well it's that time of the year where we give thanks to God for all that we have and stuff our faces! Like we do every year on CAA, I ask each member to post what they consumed on this Thanksgiving holiday. Or if you live in Canada or somewhere else where they celebrate Thanksgiving on a different date, try to remember what you ate that day as well.

For me, I shall post later what I ate for I have not eaten quite yet.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :rock:

BTW, this is not another "what are you thankful for" thread, this is just a "what did you eat for thanksgiving" thread. Just in case anybody was confussed.
ADXC

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:56 pm

I had some turkey, stuffing, corn, and mashed potatoes (they were on the salty side, but not bad for my nephew's first time making them XD) ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby ADXC » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:52 pm

I had turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes with marshmellos, rolls, peas, stuffing, develed eggs, ham, and a some of the pumpkin goey bar(Note: It's not pumpkin pie, but somewhat similar. I prefer it over pumpkin pie to be truthful.).

So Im guessing other than Tsuki and I, no one else really had anything. XD
ADXC

Postby KagayakiWashi » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:08 pm

I ate a snake with a mustard vinegar sauce. It wassssss deliciousssssss.

Naw, I ate the Cracker Barrel super happy special meal! With mashed potatoes and sweet tea! It was good.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Lilac#18 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:38 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Day:). I ate turkey, stuffing, spinach mixed with cream of potato soup,cheese and sour cream, corn mixed with bacon,squash,tomatos,cheese and bell peppers,yams with marshmallows on top, dirty rice (it's mixed with turkey giblets,celeries,onions gravy and of course the rice) and cranberry sauce. There's more food I'm gonna eat either later or tomorrow and I'll post those up.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:14 pm

I would definitely say this is a ThanksGiving to enter the books. The thing I was most thankful this year was my fiancee, Jen. She's battled clinical depression since a young age. The year I met her she was put in to an institute the week before thanksgiving and, as I've often seen happen, it only exacerbated the problem. Every year since the holiday has been kind of covered in a black cloud for her while I've always thought it was to be a time of family and joy. This year was the first year she was able to sit back, relax, and enjoy it. I was grateful for this one thing.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby ADXC » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:23 pm

That's great!
ADXC

Postby Lilac#18 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:13 pm

For breakfast, I ate bread pudding. Just a little while ago (tonight), I had banana pudding and chocolate milk.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Return to General