How and Why did you choose your username ? everybody

Talk about anything in here.

My Username

Postby Corkyspaniel » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:08 pm

[color="Wheat"] I used "Corky" because that was my childhood nickname. I couldn't say "Courtney", so I said, "Corky want this" and "Corky wants that". My parents tell me it was cute. :) I got "Spaniel" because I used to wear pigtails that made me look like a spaniel puppy, and everyone told me that, so I put the two together. [/color]
[color="Green"][SIZE="2"]There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.1 Corinthians 10:13, KJV[/SIZE][/color]
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"]Believe it!!![/color][/font][/SIZE]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrchid"] [SIZE="2"]~Neji/Tenten fan~[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Corkyspaniel

Postby FnlFntsyYuna » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:47 pm

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Mine is FnlFntsyYuna because my first FF game I ever played was Final Fantasy X-2 and Yuna is my Fav FF Character. :) Also it's my name on all my other accounts so it's easy to remmber and nobody seems to have it anywhere els.[/color]
FnlFntsyYuna

Postby F.M Disciple » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:01 pm

I tried several others before sticking with the one I'm using now.
when I did figure it out I tried typing Fullmetal Disciple but couldn't fit it all in the text box
so I shorten it to F.M Disciple.

I chose my screen name F.M Disciple because I'am first of all A Christian, a disciple of Christ. and also because I'm a fan of the manga and anime Fullmetal Alchemist. The user name is the combination of those two parts of my personality.
F.M Disciple

Postby GeneD » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:29 am

Corkyspaniel (post: 1269429) wrote:[color="Wheat"] I used "Corky" because that was my childhood nickname. I couldn't say "Courtney", so I said, "Corky want this" and "Corky wants that". My parents tell me it was cute. :)[/color]
That is cute. XD
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby whisperingloon » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:48 am

The Whispering Loons was the name of my college band.

~ Ben
~~~~~~~~
www.benaveryonline.com
The descent to Avernus is easy;
The gate of Pluto stands open night and day;
But to retrace one’s steps and return to the upper air,
That is the toil, that is the difficulty.
-Virgil
whisperingloon

Postby Lady Kenshin » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:57 pm

I love Himura Kenshin... so I'm Lady Kenshin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby That Dude » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:55 am

Welcome aboard Harm-chan!
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Smile:) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:02 pm

I get teased alot(in a loving way) for smiling all of the time. And I've always thought that since I feel better when I see someone smile, that maybe others do too, But you can see someone smiling on the internet. So I made it my uesrname.
[color="Lime"]I[/color] [color="Lime"]You People![/color]
Smile:)

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby Sheol777 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:49 am

Well, I've had this tag for about 10 years or so.

Sheol is the old hebrew physical and metaphysical word for the grave, where all people go when they die.

777 is a parody of the 666 that was so popular in those early days to put at the end of a user name to show that you were 'internet cool' with satan :rock:
Image........... My Deep Space Nine Podcast ........... My Anime List...........
Sheol777

Previous

Return to General