Surprised this isn't posted: worst crash in Metrolink History. 25 dead

Talk about anything in here.

Surprised this isn't posted: worst crash in Metrolink History. 25 dead

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:18 pm

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-traincrash14-2008sep14,0,3660884.story

This is a major disaster... This is the highest death toll on metrolink history. A metrolink train and a freight train collided head-on, and the freight train pushed the engine of the metrolink into the front passenger car, derailing the wedged engine and passenger car, as well as several cars on the freight train. The engineers and I believe conductors of both trains were killed, along with 21 other people, though I guess they're still searching the wreckage and that number may grow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Shilohan ninja » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:47 pm

How terrible! Let us pray for the families of the victims.
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby Roy Mustang » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:59 pm

This news has been really felt in the railroad community and prays go out to the crew and the ones that lost love ones.

Four of the five crew members made it, only the engineer on Metrolink train was the one that didn't make it as far as crew members. They now know that the engineer on the Metrolink failed to stop at a red signal and ran into the Union Pacific freight train.

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang [/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Return to General