Siblings

Talk about anything in here.

Siblings

Postby Aedin » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:12 am

As anyone who knows me knows, the past couple weeks I've been having problems with my sister getting randomly **** off at me for no reason. I have reason to believe she's mad at me yet again, and I'm getting really sick of dealing with the whole thing. I was wondering if anyone else has experience with stuff like this, and how they deal with it.
Everybody was haiku writing, Their wits were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightening, But they wrote with expert rhyming
Aedin

Postby termyt » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:01 am

Feh, women.

Seriously, though, you may be doing something that annoys her without knowing. It could be she is seriously worried or upset at something else and you are bearing the brunt of it. She may not even realize she is putting off those vibes to you.

I would speak with her directly (but calmly) that she seems upset with you and you'd like to work out whatever the issue is. (Of course, if she believes you should already know what the issue is, that conversation will not likely work - other family members or friends may be able to help you out if that's the case).

If she is irrational or unreasonable, there is little you can do except return insult with kindness and give her some space to work out whatever it is.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Nia-chan » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:46 pm

I might be completely off, but it could also be hormones XP How old is she?
Don't make me hit you with my pocketbook :angel:
Nia-chan

Postby Aedin » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Will someone pray for my sister? I didn't mean this thread as a prayer request, but I'm talking to her and she's really depressed, and it sucks and I love her and I just want her to be ok again. Someone pray God will help her, and she'll feel better, and find her way back to Him. Please.
Everybody was haiku writing, Their wits were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightening, But they wrote with expert rhyming
Aedin

Postby MBlight » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:18 am

I have the same kinda problem with my brother, one moment he's fine, the next he's hacking my head off with a spoon. It used to bug me a lot cuz I really didn't think I did anything wrong and I spoke to my mom about it, she confirmed that he was hitting a bit of a rough patch with his faith. I'll def pray for her...
I am a Rat Activist!

My Blog: http://mhitchens.wordpress.com

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Proud member of MOES!
MBlight

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:03 pm

I have the same problem XD. Just pray for them...and love them even when it's hard (and believe me it isn't easy.)
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby soul alive » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:21 pm

I went through the same thing with my little sister, and still do occasionally. More often than not, it's something completely on their end. Their moodiness is piqued at the moment because of something you did; never mind you do it all the time, or that it's something completely irrational to be mad about.

Just be calm and patient. Don't jab back. Getting no response, or not the response they wanted will throw them off. And pray. For patience for yourself, and help for them.
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Then let us pray.

Postby Paul » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:24 am

Aedin (post: 1257828) wrote:Will someone pray for my sister? I didn't mean this thread as a prayer request, but I'm talking to her and she's really depressed, and it sucks and I love her and I just want her to be ok again. Someone pray God will help her, and she'll feel better, and find her way back to Him. Please.

Then let us pray: Gracious Father, this precious child is desperate for help, and I know in my heart You, Lord are being sought on their behalf. Right now I pray for peace in this home. What ever the situation is, the sister, Aedin, any other siblings involved, even the parents; that your power through Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit will fall right now. Let your spirit reign in their lives. Drive out depression, division, anger, and bring purpose back to them. I pray for the salvation of the sister as her sibling who has sent this call for prayer stands before you in faith, that you restore all. We thank you for the healing, strength and salavation for all, in Jesus Name, Amen.
"You heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -Malcom Wallace. (Braveheart)
Paul

Return to General