Lost

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby the_lizardqueen » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:31 pm

This just in! :grin:

At some point in the near future there will be Lost action figures! Apparently there will be six figures: Jack, Kate, Locke, Charlie, Hurley and Shannon (wha???) Maybe Shannon is supposed to fill the Barbie doll gap? Honestly, I was hoping for Sayid or Sawyer.

Oo, or Desmond and the button, or Rousseau. Or Eko, and his Jesus Stick. That would have been so sweet *and thus ceases the geekiness*
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/color]
the_lizardqueen

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:53 pm

the_lizardqueen wrote:Oo, or Desmond and the button, or Rousseau. Or Eko, and his Jesus Stick. That would have been so sweet *and thus ceases the geekiness*

:lol: ! That would be totally sweet!

Anyways, more news from Lost-Spoiler-Land!

[SPOILER=Season 3~]So, according to what I've heard, the "monster" is actually not the billowing smoke-thingy that looked into Eko's past. We don't know what the monster is yet, but the possibilities are endless! Also, Locke and Eko are both alive, as they will be having flashbacks into the first 6 eps of season 3.[/SPOILER]

Also, have any of you seen those Sprite commercials? The ones that claim to be subliminal message commercials and have the DVR message at the bottom? Well, if you slow those down on DVR, you can see Lost-related things! :D I'm going to check it out one of these days on youtube and see if anything shows up. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Tarnish » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:54 pm

Lost...action figures? O___o Seems a bit out of place, but shoot, I'd buy 'em. XD
i draw things

Ponies are for ages six and under.
Tarnish

Postby the_lizardqueen » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:13 am

I found pictures! I'm beginning to think that the term action figure is a tad misleading, they look more like really cool sculptures O.o

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=3033

*does a dance regarding RD's spoilers about Locke and Eko*
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/color]
the_lizardqueen

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:45 pm

Oh my goodness! I saw the picture of the Charlie sculpture and thought it was a screenshot from the show! That's really cool! :D
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:48 pm

This is pretty old info, but...

Just so you all know, Season 2 of Lost will be availiable on DVD October 5th! :D Thought I'd let you guys know, though most of you probably know by now anyways. XD;

I've recently discovered that the date was pushed up to September 5th! Just thought I'd update that. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:15 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:This is pretty old info, but...

Just so you all know, Season 2 of Lost will be availiable on DVD October 5th! :D Thought I'd let you guys know, though most of you probably know by now anyways. XD]September[/i] 5th! Just thought I'd update that. XD

Ok, so. A bit of an edit to my last post, and some new info! The DVDs will be availiable (for season 2) in September, and season 3 will begin on October 4th, as I just saw on a preview. :D On that preview, I also gathered that...

[SPOILER=the preview for season 3, just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet]Eko, Locke, AND Desmond are ALL back and alive! Whoo-hoo![/SPOILER]

So! I'm pretty excited, yep! :thumb:

Radical Dreamer

Postby Felix » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:28 pm

Woohoo! \o.o/ Awesome! Can't wait for seathon 3 :3
Felix

Postby Kokhiri Sojourn » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:18 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:
I've recently discovered that the date was pushed up to September 5th! Just thought I'd update that. XD

Are you serious?! Brilliant!! I missed much of season 2 because of college. You have given me much joy, Dreamer!
Kokhiri Sojourn

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:13 pm

Whoo-hoo! So my brother bought season 2 of Lost on DVD yesterday, and there's something like 8 hours of special features! It's interesting to see all the cast's opinions and theories on the show. The writers have said in an interview that the second half of season three will really be exciting, so I can't wait! October 4th~!

Radical Dreamer

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:43 pm

Well, maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I figure it's about time we dig this thread back up and start talking Lost again! :D Remember to watch it this Wednesday! :thumb:

Radical Dreamer

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:56 pm

Everyone.....

WATCH

IT

RIGHT

THIS INSTANT!
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:58 pm

1 Jack has some seeeeerious issues

2. That juliet girl is kinda cute. And she packs a punch! (And she looks like Jack's ex-wife sarah)

[spoiler]I'm also quite dissapointed that they didn't show the other survivors. Hence not knowing whether Mr. Eko, Locke, or Charlie are alive yet (But I'm assuming they're alive)[/spoiler]

And last but not least, that asian police officer looked pretty funny XD Maybe it's because not many asians become cops?

And I reeeeeallllyyyyyy don't like Sarah now... she's so mean! Such a jerk.

Edit:
[spoiler]Oh no! I can't wait till the next episode. Looks like they're gonna be shootin some guns =D And was that Sun.... falling out of the boat? Nooo don't die!!!!!!! Sun is like the best! She was in Shwiri!!!! WITH SONG KANG-HO! Atleast we get to see what the others are going through during this incident.[/spoiler]
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:07 pm

Mr. SmartyPants wrote:1 Jack has some seeeeerious issues

2. That juliet girl is kinda cute. And she packs a punch! (And she looks like Jack's ex-wife sarah)

[spoiler]I'm also quite dissapointed that they didn't show the other survivors. Hence not knowing whether Mr. Eko, Locke, or Charlie are alive yet (But I'm assuming they're alive)[/spoiler]

And last but not least, that asian police officer looked pretty funny XD Maybe it's because not many asians become cops?

And I reeeeeallllyyyyyy don't like Sarah now... she's so mean! Such a jerk.

jkasdhgkjzsdhkljdfashglajg.

THAT WAS AMAZING. XDD

[SPOILER] OH MY GOSH!!! THE OTHERS!!! AND LIKE...THIS WHOLE UTOPIAN SOCIETY THING!! KYAA!!

Ok. So Jack is totally in the underwater hatch, which I now understand is called "The Hydra." Henry's name is Ben (according to Juliette), the guy she was arguing with at the first scene. And yeah, Ryan, I thought Juliette looked like Sarah, too. But in the first scene, I thought it was Pen for a while. XD *was hoping for some Desmond scenes*

And NEXT week!! Sun gets shot? Lots of stuff happening with Sayid and Jin and Sun! This looks to be a VERY promising season! :D[/SPOILER]

Mr. SmartyPants wrote:[spoiler]I'm also quite dissapointed that they didn't show the other survivors. Hence not knowing whether Mr. Eko, Locke, or Charlie are alive yet (But I'm assuming they're alive)[/spoiler]

[SPOILER]Yes, Eko, Locke, and Charlie (and Desmond) are all alive and well. XD Well...they're alive, at least. Charlie had a scene after the expellation of magnetic fields, and I know that Eko, Locke, and Des are alive...just 'cause. XD[/SPOILER]

But anyways. klhgagkhsg. LOST IS BAAAACK! XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby Locke » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:19 pm

Cali = fail. 40 minutes to go!

Not even a torrent up, well theres a fake one passing its self as episode 0 but its just a recap...
Secret Bumping Club Member #10 - geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html

When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...
...you just have to outrun the halfling.
Locke

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:22 pm

Locke wrote:Cali = fail. 40 minutes to go!

Not even a torrent up, well theres a fake one passing its self as episode 0 but its just a recap...

Aww, not cool! Enjoy it, though!! It's amaaaziiinggg! :D

Radical Dreamer

Postby SigmaKnight » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:24 pm

@_@ That sounds like such a nifty eppisode *sobs* Im sorry I missed it... *coughandthewholesecondseasoncoughcough* ^.^;;
SigmaKnight

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:31 pm

Sigmaknight wrote:*coughandthewholesecondseasoncoughcough*

*coughmetoocough*
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Locke » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:32 pm

[quote="SigmaKnight"]@_@ That sounds like such a nifty eppisode *sobs* Im sorry I missed it... *coughandthewholesecondseasoncoughcough* ^.^]Dude, just watch the recap episode!
All of season 2 on one 40 minute buttkicking Mpeg 4 file on iTunes.

Go get it! Sawyer commands it!
Secret Bumping Club Member #10 - geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html

When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...
...you just have to outrun the halfling.
Locke

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:52 am

So anyways, I meant to post this stuff yesterday, but I forgot. XD

Has anyone seen any of the Hanso videos? They were released during the summer, as a part of the "Lost Experience" game that could be played. Check it out here--Alvar Hanso explains the Dharma Initiative, the Numbers, and we get a few more questions answered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVSuoSjcXmg

[SPOILER=The Numbers and the rest of the video] So, the Numbers are the core factors of an equation that predicted the end of mankind..."the exact number of years and months before humanity extinguishes itself." Alvar Hanso is pretty much a good guy, from what I understand. It's the "Dr. Middleverk" (seen near the end of the video that's the real "villain." There's lots of other videos involving Rachel Blake (her name will come up in the show soon; she's the one taping the video I've given the link to), but I haven't watched them all yet. XD [/SPOILER]

Anyways, enjoy! ;D

Radical Dreamer

Postby oro! » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:34 pm

I saw all of those commercials for the Hanso Foundation and Sprite sublymmonal this summer. At first, I freaked out! The advertisers are either madmen or are really smart.

As for the first episode, all I can say is that I want to watch more!
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby Felix » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:17 pm

I liked the first episode too :3 I loved that cage thing Sawyer was in. And that's all I will say for fear of accidental spoileration.
Felix

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:11 pm

Sooooo! New episode! What did you all think?

[SPOILER]Ok. So...I'm still not sure whose baby Sun's is. XD I found it really interesting that they intertwined real-life events into the end of the episode, though (the whole thing with Jack and Ben). Still, I think The Others' MO is to tell people like Jack and Sun and Sawyer that they know them, letting them know that they know their full names, etc. in order to get them to trust them so...so they can do something, I dunno. XD But Sun didn't take that, so I thought that was good. XD

And next week. GYAH. I CAN'T WAIT!! XD Eko is with the monster (at least, it looks like it...?)?! And Locke, and Charlie, and Desmond, and Hurley...it's gonna be fantastic. XD[/SPOILER]

Radical Dreamer

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:23 pm

Ahhh it was a good episode! Can't wait for more things to be revealed =D
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby rocklobster » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:43 pm

I almost felt sorry for Sawyer. Almost.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:00 pm

rocklobster wrote:I almost felt sorry for Sawyer. Almost.

Awww, after that episode in season one (the one where [SPOILER=Season 1, Sawyer] Sawyer basically gets used as a hitman by that "Hibbs" guy, and also the episode where you see his parents die)[/SPOILER] I started to feel sorry for Sawyer. I hated him through most of season one, and then he told Jack about his dad and all that...That was good. XD And in season two, they made him into a much more likeable character with all of his awesome one-liners, so I'm kind of liking Sawyer now. XD He's become one of my more favorite characters. :thumb:

Yay for character development! :D

Radical Dreamer

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:15 pm

OK.

[SPOILER]Oooooh my gosh.

First off, Charlie gets maaajor awesome points for saying that one line at the beginning: "Oh yeah, I hear trees are quite the conversationalists."

Or maybe I'm just LOTR-fangirling a bit too much. XD

Anyways. I noticed something. When Charlie got out of the hatch, he couldn't hear for a while. When Locke got out, he couldn't speak. And I'm pretty sure Eko is blind (since he like, wasn't blinking at all when he was talking to Locke). I think that has some significance...Hmmmm!

And I'm trying to figure out what's up with Desmond, since he knew what John said before Locke actually said it (you know, the whole "deja vu" thing with Hurley). Of course it has something to do with the hatch's effects, but does it have a connection to the Locke/Eko/Charlie loss-of-sense thing at all?

I'm also trying to figure out Locke's whole backstory-thing. When do we find out how he was paralyzed? XD At first, I thought that maybe Eddie was going to shoot him, and then he'd be paralyzed by the shot, but that didn't happen. And was it just me, or did Mike (the guy with the weed) look really, really familiar? O_o

Anyways, for a final note, John's hairspray torch was totally awesome. XD[/SPOILER]

Radical Dreamer

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:17 pm

Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil

wooah
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:10 pm

So tonight's was pretty good. :D

[SPOILER]ROFL, I totally figured out that Sawyer's pacemaker was a psychological thing the whole time...that was a bit obvious. But I'm glad Jack is back to his old self again! :D It's about time he started standing up for himself a little bit. XD

So I find it interesting that Henry has a tumor. Of course he took Jack for that purpose, but if that's the case, then what are Sawyer and Kate doing in their prison? Anyways, next week looks really good! :D[/SPOILER]

Radical Dreamer

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:23 pm

[spoiler]HENRY having a tumor? I thought it was sawyer o.o[/spoiler]
Mr. SmartyPants

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment