songs you love to bother people with

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby CobaltAngel » Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:34 pm

Ren_sama wrote:I'm blue dabu dee dabu dye, dabu dee dabu dye...
OOOH! I love that song! ^-^
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Haibane Shadsie » Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:35 pm

Me instigating my nieces and nephew in a car while on car trips with my sister and brother in law... I start it, kids sing with me... they love it... Sister and brother in law hate it :) :

"Whoooooooooooo... lives in a pinapple under the sea?

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

Yellow, abosorbant and pourous is he!

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!"
"We will never give up and despair, for we are on a mission from God." __ Hellsing, Vol. 2.
Haibane Shadsie

Postby firestorm » Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:15 pm

I've been singing "this is a song that gets on everybody's nerves" since I read it one this thread, It annoys the hell out of my friends and I sang the "stacie's mom song" to stacie and she was like "OOOHHH my goodness... -_-;" I think I embarassed her lol. annoying songs are fun.

I also like to "serenade" random people I meet with my guitar (that i barely know how to play mind you) while singing "AIIIIEE AIIEEE YIII YYYYIIIII" at the top of my lungs. If you know which song I'm talking about, then you can guess how bad I sing it.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby DrNic » Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:20 pm

Psycho...GROUPIE...COCAIN...CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song by System Of A Down really annoys my friends, Sugar does aswell (Also by System Of A Down). Especially if I say it in a french accent :lol:

SUGAR!
Take me

Far from all that's wrong and...
Let these

Fears collapse inside

Take me

Back to when i...

Believed

Bloodless by Emery

Come visit the free state of Non-1000: Home of the Special Uber Elite (and try the burgers :P)

There's this dude named DrNic,
If you forget him, he'll get ticked! - By CobaltAngel

:grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin:
DrNic

Postby Gypsy » Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:29 pm

Bobtheduck wrote:Blue Seed Omake # 12... Very disturbing stuff *evil grin*

:sniffle: Why did you remind me?
Gypsy

Postby The_Marauding_Maniac » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:55 pm

How about...
I am the very model of a modern major general
I've information vegetable animal and mineral.....
I LOVE THAT SONG! Everyone get's annoyed with that
Luke was here.
There are 10 types of people in the world, people who can read bianary, and people who can't.
I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII XXVIII XXIX XXX XXXI XXXII....
TTA: [B]T
he TTA Acronym
[/b]
The_Marauding_Maniac

Postby Bobtheduck » Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:04 pm

Gypsy wrote::sniffle: Why did you remind me?

Actually, there's two disturbing ones... Episode 12, which is "Grandma's Day out" and then the one with the gruff guy (The other girl's adoptive father?) who tries to take a bath, but the water was too cold, or there wasn't enough of it or something...

My favorite one, of course, is the Godzilla one, particularly in English... Man, that's so funny... I don't remember much, except one part I can't repeat here, and the thing with the Speakers... Is that making fun of Macross, or was that actually in a Gojira movie? I heard they used Minmei's singing to kill the Zentraedi because their society didn't have music or something...

As for the "Modern Major General" song, I love that too, but I can only sing the first couple lines (ending with the first chorus: "With many cheerfull facts about the square of the hyponeneuse")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby RoyalWing » Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:16 pm

spongebob squarepants. i love the sing that song, at the top of my lungs.
and the song that my brother hates is the inuyasha theme song. although i don't like the show much and don't watch it very often, i sing "I WANT TO CHAAAANGE THE WORLD, LALALA, LALALAAALALAAAAA, DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO, IT'S WONDARAAAAND!!" very loud and off and it annoys him ALOT. i also used to put it very loud when it would come on the tv. >:D
RoyalWing

Postby Gypsy » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:09 pm

I wish that text could fully capture my hatred for all things Spongebob. Sponge Bob. Whatever ... like it matters.
Gypsy

Postby Gypsy » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:15 pm

Bobtheduck wrote:Actually, there's two disturbing ones... Episode 12, which is "Grandma's Day out" and then the one with the gruff guy (The other girl's adoptive father?) who tries to take a bath, but the water was too cold, or there wasn't enough of it or something...

*twitches* I forgot all about Grandma's Day out. I think it was so scarring that my mind blocked it until now. Gee, thanks for the memories, Bob. :bang:
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Icarus » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:18 pm

Truly, it does not.

And, to the best of my recollection, the lyrics for "Modern Major General"

I am the very model of a modern major general
I've information vegetable, animal and mineral.
I know the kings of England, and I quote the facts historical,
From Avalon, to Waterloo, in order categorical.

I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical.
About bi-nomial theorem, I am teeming with a lot of news
and many cheerful facts about the square of th hypotenuse.

I'm very good at intergral and differential calculus
I know the scientific names of beings and (amaculous?)
In short in matters vegetable animal and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern major general.

Thank you, Veggie Tales.
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Da Rabid Duckie » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:38 pm

Gypsy wrote:I wish that text could fully capture my hatred for all things Spongebob. Sponge Bob. Whatever ... like it matters.

I've got a pastor friend that would be worried about you right now. But that's a different subject. ^_^

I really irritated someone the other day by singing Brak's "I'm a Cucumber". What really made it awesome was that someone else around me decided to share the pain and join along.
Da Rabid Duckie -- Taking Over Your Country In Three Posts Or Less.

Join the Proud Nation of Temuoplis! Koei, Temuoplis!

Law of Japanese Animation #11 (Law of Inherent Combustibility)
Everything explodes. Everything.

In both real life and video games,
anything can be solved through the mass application of explosives. -- The Duck

Da Rabid Duckie, concerning Gypsy wrote:Gypsy doesn't realize this, but she's ditching whomever she's with and we're getting married. Uh huh. Yeah. Lil bro Zilch can be the best man, it'll be an explosive ceremony. Everyone is invited! We'll serve poutine at the reception, Straylight can DJ, and Shatterheart can start a mosh pit!
Gypsy, in acceptance wrote:Explosives and poutine? Alright!
Hey... she said it... :p
Da Rabid Duckie

Postby Gypsy » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:48 pm

Da Rabid Duckie wrote:I've got a pastor friend that would be worried about you right now. But that's a different subject. ^_^

I really irritated someone the other day by singing Brak's "I'm a Cucumber". What really made it awesome was that someone else around me decided to share the pain and join along.

*laughs* I have semi-good reason to be anti-talking sponge. And I love Brak's cucumber song! :lol:
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby RefractedAhav » Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:25 pm

who's Brak, and why do you despise sponge bob?
Adopted by: 1BalloonPopper

(\_/) [color=royalblue]"We are the Bunnie [/color]

(O.o) Resistance Is Futile.

(> <) You Will Be Assimilated"-Elowen

Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig Help Him Achieve World Domination...

AKA: Jowan, John, Iwan, any male form of "John" exept Johny or any spelling of Johny (Jonathan is actualy an entirly diferrnt name, so no that does not work)

FKA: Elowen

http://users.ev1.net/%7Ebretm/ashley/tairis%20sig%203.gif
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Postby firestorm » Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:39 pm

Cephas wrote:Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring will be a dreary season, if there's nothing else but Spring.

Lol thanx Noz er Straylight, Now I have a new song to bother people with!
Hey does any one like the song "His Cheeseburger" from Vegetales. I love that one!
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Da Rabid Duckie » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:26 am

firestorm wrote:Hey does any one like the song "His Cheeseburger" from Vegetales. I love that one!

*turns the lights out and grabs a mic*

[I]Cuz you're his cheeseburger,
His yummy cheeseburger]

That one brings back memories of trips to ATF conventions, and people irritating ME with that song :p
Da Rabid Duckie -- Taking Over Your Country In Three Posts Or Less.

Join the Proud Nation of Temuoplis! Koei, Temuoplis!

Law of Japanese Animation #11 (Law of Inherent Combustibility)
Everything explodes. Everything.

In both real life and video games,
anything can be solved through the mass application of explosives. -- The Duck

Da Rabid Duckie, concerning Gypsy wrote:Gypsy doesn't realize this, but she's ditching whomever she's with and we're getting married. Uh huh. Yeah. Lil bro Zilch can be the best man, it'll be an explosive ceremony. Everyone is invited! We'll serve poutine at the reception, Straylight can DJ, and Shatterheart can start a mosh pit!
Gypsy, in acceptance wrote:Explosives and poutine? Alright!
Hey... she said it... :p
Da Rabid Duckie

Postby The_Marauding_Maniac » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:30 am

I know our mythic historys King Arthur's and Sir Caradoc's
I answer hard atrocities(sp?) and have pretty taste for paradox
I quote in elligitics(sp?) all the crimes of Heliogabulous(sp?)
In conics I can floor peculiarities parabolus(sp?)
Luke was here.
There are 10 types of people in the world, people who can read bianary, and people who can't.
I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII XXVIII XXIX XXX XXXI XXXII....
he TTA Acronym
[/b]
The_Marauding_Maniac

Postby JediSonic » Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:29 am

Songs I love:

"I'm a cucumber... I'm a cucumber... I'm a cucumber... I'm a cucumber... please don't put me in a pick-le jar!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Who lives in a pinapple under the sea?"

"I'm blue, da-ba-de-da-ba-die, da-ba-de-da-ba-die, da-ba-de-da-ba-die (echo: ie, ie, ie, ie)"

"With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse!"

The Hamtaro Song.

Lots of stuff by Weird Al ("Yo-da, Yo-yo-yo yo-da, yo-yo-yo-yo Yo-daaa...")

Songs I hate:

"It's a small world aaafffffffter all!"

"Put a smile on, put a smile on, put a smile on, everybody come on, put a smile on!"
(my friend used to torture me to no end with that whenever I was in a bad mood)

Anything from the Wiggles.

Songs my friends do or did hate:

"Jeramiah was a bull frog..."
(my friend's name was Jeremy)

"This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends..."

Songs my friends and I would sing to annoy innocent bystanders:

"This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends..."

"The ants to marching X by X, hoorah... hoorah..."
JediSonic

Postby The_Marauding_Maniac » Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:20 am

oh Normans a billionare scientist
Who never had time for his son
But then something went screwy and before you knew he
Was trying to kill everyone

He's ridin' around on that glider thing
And throwin' those wierd pumpkin bombs
Yes he wearing that dumb power rangers mask
But he's scarier without it on

Ode to a super hero, Those were the best verses.
Luke was here.
he TTA Acronym
[/b]
The_Marauding_Maniac

Postby DrNic » Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:28 am

Veggie Tales?! Oooooooooooook...
*backs out of thread very slowly*
Take me

Far from all that's wrong and...
Let these

Fears collapse inside

Take me

Back to when i...

Believed

Bloodless by Emery

Come visit the free state of Non-1000: Home of the Special Uber Elite (and try the burgers :P)

There's this dude named DrNic,
If you forget him, he'll get ticked! - By CobaltAngel

:grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin: :dance: :grin:
DrNic

Postby Icarus » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:47 pm

Oh, one song that I could use to annoy my brother is Green and Purple pills by Ray Stevens
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby chibiphonebooth » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:34 am

i sing the song 'cherry blossom color season' from katamari damacy.

my best friend abby and i know almost all the words (it's in japanese) and whenever we have someone in her car, we turn it on and sing along.

everyone gets very scared.
the best song evar
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby KBMaster » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:07 am

With my brother, ANYTHING in Japanese. He can't understand why I listen to something not in my native language.
KBMaster

Postby chibiphonebooth » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:26 am

same with my family. XD
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:56 pm

There's only really been one song I could use as a weapon (XD). That song is the Sailor Moon theme in English. My friend's boyfriend hated that song, and he got on all of our nerves, so we'd sing that song whenever we wanted him to leave.

It was funny. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Jih » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:01 pm

The song that never ends PWNS
Jih

Postby Doubleshadow » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:49 pm

What's with the three year-old gravedig, chibi?
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby IantheGecko » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:19 pm

My friend Ian hates "Let it Snow". I'm NOT kidding. I sang it the other day at school when it was snowing & he made me shut up.
"Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the Earth"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
BLALALALALALALALALALALA-WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
BANG!
IantheGecko

Postby Mave » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:18 pm

*joins in the gravedig*

I don't bother ppl with songs. They bother me. A friend of mine particularly enjoys playing Maroon 5's "This Love" baziilion times to annoy me.
Mave

Postby Destroyer2000 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:22 pm

Mihg tas well...anyway. we had a blood drive at school, and fors ome reason, people were passing out A LOt. So I started to play "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen. It didn't go over too well...haha.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Previous Next

Return to Jam Session