Armor Quest!!!

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Armor Quest!!!

Postby allpayedatcross » Wed May 17, 2006 8:26 pm

YOU HAVE GOTTA LOVE THIS MANGA/ANIME (not sure which)!! THEIR ARE JUST SOOOO MANY AWESOME METAPHORS IN IT!!!
"But I tell you that anyone that looks at a woman lustfully has already commited adultury with her in his heart"
(Matt. 5:28)

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
(Romans 5:8)

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.""
(John 14:6)

A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.
~Billy Graham

God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, "I love you."
~Billy Graham

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bil

(\_/)
(X.X) <--da bunny is dead!!!
(> <)
allpayedatcross

Postby Linksquest » Wed May 17, 2006 8:49 pm

allpayedatcross wrote:YOU HAVE GOTTA LOVE THIS MANGA/ANIME (not sure which)!! THEIR ARE JUST SOOOO MANY AWESOME METAPHORS IN IT!!!

Metaphores, eh? Well... what else is it about... besides metaphores? :lol:
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu May 18, 2006 1:45 pm

http://www.communitycomics.com/comics_aq.html

That Armor Quest? I haven't read too much of it, myself. More of a comic, really, but precedent suggests I should leave the thread here.
uc pseudonym

Postby allpayedatcross » Thu May 18, 2006 3:06 pm

Aha!!! Thad Be The One!!!
"But I tell you that anyone that looks at a woman lustfully has already commited adultury with her in his heart"
(Matt. 5:28)

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
(Romans 5:8)

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.""
(John 14:6)

A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.
~Billy Graham

God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, "I love you."
~Billy Graham

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bil

(\_/)
(X.X) <--da bunny is dead!!!
(> <)
allpayedatcross

Postby Inferno » Sun May 21, 2006 1:00 pm

Wow that looks interesting I think i'll check it out.
"rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

METAL!!! :rock:

Member of headbangers united! \m/ >,< \m/

Myspace.com/cal3bsp3ncer
Inferno

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews