Dot Hack

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Dot Hack

Postby gungrave » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:05 pm

Alright I just picked up .Hack sign - legend of twilight and its pretty good
just I didnt like the fan sevise(panties and skimpy clothes) But all and all its good

gungraves scale: 5.5/10
You find that you have a weapon, an instrument that
will give you power over the wind and sea.
In one word, you can stop time. It is a weapon
so powerful that even God will bow
down to you and all his angels fall at your feet.
What would you do with it?

Adopted: Jack Bond
Adopted: Mega
Adopted By: Black Rose Misao
Adopted By: GrubbTheFragger

then I will be all over those games like white on a paper plate with a styrofoam cup filled with milk in the north pole during a snow storm ---iscryed4u which is my AIM screen name so, I said it XD
Felix wrote:And gungrave, XD I am sure you look quite the man-beast in a suit.

\m/ >,< \m/<-----if u listen to anti hip-hop music Aka metal or just hard rock put this in ur profile and represent

JonathOn !!El perro esta en fuego!!
C.R.A.P. leader
:thumb:
---GamerTag: HxS L3TH4L
gungrave

Postby Shugo » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:53 am

gungrave wrote:Alright I just picked up .Hack sign - legend of twilight and its pretty good
just I didnt like the fan sevise(panties and skimpy clothes) But all and all its good

gungraves scale: 5.5/10

i no wut u mean i like the series but the clothes, and some parts are pretty bad, i wish it didnt have all of that, i only have the first one but probably wont buy another...just for that. :thumbsup:
Shugo

Postby Felix » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:19 am

Oh oh oh! *raises hand* I bought them all from my friend, Zipo, and he had already done a nice editing job on the manga! :D Sharpie over the panties, unneccessary fanservicy pages with no plot points ripped out. Stuff like that, and all done very professionally ^_^d So I got to enjoy the manga with no side effect! (/*O*)/ Very good manga. I liked it! In fact, I love anything dot hack! XD
Felix

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:30 am

I say the manga's pretty fun... just minus the bad stuff^^ At least in the anime, Ouka's covered up a bit more :/

I so enjoyred the manga more than the anime, for it really helps tie in all the other .hack mediums, like a bit of stuff from AI Buster and Liminality, and the anime never had Wisemen in it at ALL either!

Just a fun chibish story^^
Tenshi no Ai

Postby ChristianKitsune » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:17 pm

I edited my copies...except for the color page, still trying to figure out how to do that without making it look like dirt...
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews