Man-hwa discussion

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Man-hwa discussion

Postby Kami » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:28 pm

I checked the recent threads and have noticed that there arn't any of the recent activities of the new distributers Ice Kunion. They brought out titles such as Chocolat, Angel Diary [ Yes by Lee Yun Hee - the man-wha writer that brought us Demon Diary.] , Bring it On, 11th Cat, and other such Manhwa.

Honestly, I have totally fallen IN LOVE with Chocolat, Bring it On and Angel Diary ! So far, I haven't seen anything indecent in any of these, and there was a hint to profanity in Chocolat, but they edited it out =o ! Shocking, yes I know. 11th Cat was pretty good as well- my friend purchased it. I own Chocolat, Angel Diary and Bring it On. Angel Diary in my opinion was a little confusing, but none-the-less awesome . I laughed so much in Bring it On I was suprised-- no manga/ manhwa has made me laugh that hard ! ^_^. I really encourage people to look at these titles !

-Kami
FKA snowangel kamui

The future has yet to be determined...

" OHMYGOSH. Maybe it IS THE PHARMACIST. " -Me

" I swear. Sony and Nintendo have been fighting for years. They're like two fat kids wanting the last cupcake on earth. " - Me

Please visit mine and Yeito's site :
www.akame.iwarp.com
Kami

Postby Debitt » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:52 pm

I think I preferred Demon Diary to Angel Diary - the plot was quite confusing in the first book of Angel Diary. >_>; I was like "wha wha WHAA?"

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby Kami » Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:55 pm

I KNOW O_X I was so confused when :

[Spoiler=" Angel Diary "] -When 2 of the 4 chosen ones knew where the princess was, but the other 2 didn't ? The dragon and the turtle didn't seem to know... [/spoiler]

By the way -- I <3 your avatar !! <3 Wolfram ! XD

-kami
FKA snowangel kamui

" I swear. Sony and Nintendo have been fighting for years. They're like two fat kids wanting the last cupcake on earth. " - Me

www.akame.iwarp.com
Kami

Postby Kisa » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:18 am

I like Bring it on and one that isn't liscensed here yet: Replay ^^
What is 11th Cat about?
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Kami » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:30 pm

Mmm, here's an official synopsis :

Spunky but clumsy Rika is a witch in training. Her first assignment on her own is to rescue a princess from an abductor,the demon king. But it turns out that they are not your everyday princess and demon king. There seem to be much more to their story than meets the eye. But that's OK, Rika and her cat Nomi are not your average novice witch either. Follow Rika and Nomi on their fabulous fantasy adventure.

It's a really cute series. You can go to IceKunion.com to see the other titles. ^^

-Kami
FKA snowangel kamui

www.akame.iwarp.com
Kami

Postby Kisa » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:09 pm

hehe soudsn cool ^^
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Sennin » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:37 pm

Is anyone else here a fan of Chronicles of the Cursed Sword? The authors did a very good job on the story of this manhwa.
"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society."
-Theodore Roosevelt

When asked what wine he liked to drink, he replied, “That which belongs to another.â€
Sennin

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews