Kenshin, Vol. 21

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Kenshin, Vol. 21

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:09 pm

Ok, so who's been able to read this one?

Ack, I bought it the other day, and I swear, I fangirled all the way through it! It was SO fantastic! XD

[SPOILER=fangirl point #1]Getting to see Shishio Makoto's pre-burn face!! THAT'S awesome, as far as I'm concerned. :D![/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=fangirl point #2]Aoshi and Misao going to Tokyo!!! WAY too cool.[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=fangirl point #3]Seeing Chou and Saito again. Of course, I fangirl anytime I see Saito-kun after his last scene at Shishio's castle. :lol:[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=fangirl point #4]Kenshin and Kaoru's first real love scene in a really long time! :grin:[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=fangirl point #5]SANO'S ZANBATOU!!!! That one point in the volume was enough to make the whole thing fantastic. :DDD![/SPOILER]

Anyways! Who else was able to enjoy it? :thumb:
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Sai » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:25 pm

Yeah, I bought 21 on tuesday and they had 22 at borders as well. I was also glad to see Saito again.
Sai

Postby ChristianKitsune » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:43 pm

I JUST GOT 21 YESTURDAY! WOOOT I gotta finish 20 though.. (lol)
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby That Dude » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:44 pm

I'm hoping to get volume 22 soon...I got 21 right after it came out.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:13 pm

Sano stapled it, heh. THey had 22? I thought that wasn't to come out until the 3rd!
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:38 pm

22...? Not cool! I haven't even seen that one on the store shelves yet! Of course, leave that to my horrid Books A Million...XD Anyways, I'll probably end up ordering offline. Always easier than dealing with the people who work at BAM...::shudder:: :thumb:
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Sai » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:41 pm

Yeah, I find it odd that Borders had 22 out already as well. But they seem to do that often. Either late or early but i dont think they get it on time. Then again i dont go there everyday.
Sai

Postby oro! » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:34 pm

I have 21, and thouroughly enjoyed it! I have no money or time for 22, though, at the moment.
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby That Dude » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:27 pm

I got 22. Quite good...Not as good as some of the ones proceding it but definately not bad at all.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews