Shirahime-Syo?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Shirahime-Syo?

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:30 pm

Well, this title's always interested me and from the short little thing from CLAMP in Wonderland, looks even more amusing... just wanting to know how it is from those who've read it, objectional stuff, although I mainly look out for sexual stuff, it doesn't really look like a title that would have it :/
...comments appreciated^^

(Heh, only thing I really know is that Shirahime was "recycled" for use as a battle doll).
Tenshi no Ai

Postby Ashley » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:07 am

I read it, and loved it thoroughly. I don't have it on hand to tell you about anything objectionable, but I know its' one of CLAMP's cleaner titles. I think there was a little bit of blood, but I can't remember any nudity or sexuality.
Ashley

Postby Kisa » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:49 am

I want this one! I can't beleive I don't own it! ><
Its good from all sources I hear.... and the art.. oh so pretty... ^^''
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:32 pm

Oo ok^^ I'll add it to my ever-growing wish list! (Yeah, thanks to you guys I had to go by The One I Love too... ;) Oh well, I got my friend to get embarassed by going in and buying that "romance novel")
Tenshi no Ai

Postby Icarus » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:30 pm

There is no nudity or sexuality, but like Ash mentioned, there is a bit of blood (artisticly done).

Could you explain this, Tenshi?
(Heh, only thing I really know is that Shirahime was "recycled" for use as a battle doll)
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Wild Eagle » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:48 pm

I have also had my eye on this manga. The art looks so beautiful! :thumb:
"Have mercy on me O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion, blot out my transgressions" Psalm 51:1

"Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth, you will again bring me up." Psalm 71:20

"An eye for an eye, will only make the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Wild Eagle

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:06 pm

Icarus wrote:There is no nudity or sexuality, but like Ash mentioned, there is a bit of blood (artisticly done).

Could you explain this, Tenshi?

Oh Angelic Layer has the exact same Shirahime character in it, only it's an angel (doll) used to battle with^^
Tenshi no Ai

Postby Kisa » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:01 am

yea CLAMP likes to use characters in other series.. especially Tsubasa which it is all about using all their characters ^^
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews