Yotsuba&! With An Azumanga Opening

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Yotsuba&! With An Azumanga Opening

Postby Rev. Doc » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:24 am

Someone has taken the characters from Yotsuba&! and used them for the Azumanga Daioh opening. I thought it was rather cute.

http://tyatyamaru.chu.jp/

Note: I've noticed that there are a number of different verisons of it if you play it a number of times.
"The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending, then having the two as close together as possible."
~George Burns
Rev. Doc

Postby CephasWhite » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:35 am

That was cool! Wow! :lol: Very interesting. ^-^

You know what, seeing this after looking at the mods and members pics:

I see Shatterheart as the big guy with glasses.

Shoorajin as the thin guy with the white shirt.

Rev. Doc as the guy beside the big guy and between the two girls at the end. He looks somewhat like the Dad there.

Gypsy as the girl lifting her weights.

Me as the short-dirty blonde haired guy (Even though I'm tall O_o)

ShiroiHikari as the thin girl with the white shirt (I don't think she herself, smokes, no way! o_O)

Ashley as the girl with the long dirty-blonde hair.

Inkhana as the girl with the blue top in front of the big guy at the end.

Christiangirl or Little T-chan as the small, long-dark haired girl.

Christianfriend as the small, short-haired girl behind her.

Little T-chan or Christiangirl or 1BalloonPopper as the little green haired girl.

Course these are just what I see, but they look so much alike each other. ^-^
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Arnobius » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:00 am

Bookmarked that site. May be time to re enable flash

Love the parodies:
Arnobius

Postby Wild Eagle » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:54 am

:lol: I've seen that before. So hilarious...

I really hope they make a Yotsuba&! anime, soon...
"Have mercy on me O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion, blot out my transgressions" Psalm 51:1

"Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth, you will again bring me up." Psalm 71:20

"An eye for an eye, will only make the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Wild Eagle

Postby Mangafanatic » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:04 am

The person who made that must have been one dedicated fan.

And, coincidentally, it was awesome. Especially the first ten seconds. That was always my favorite part of the Azudaioh intro too.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:04 pm

XD That was too cool!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:55 pm

That was awsome!
Shao Feng-Li

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews