Chrono Code

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Chrono Code

Postby Hephzibah » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:08 pm

Has anyone read this? Does it have anything objectionable in it? I saw it in a comic store the other day, and the cover looked spiffy. HEre is Tokyopop's description of it:

Chrono Code is a thrilling, action-packed time-travelling manhwa series in which Yun-hee, Blade, and Han-young cross over time and space to meet and even change their destiny.

Set amidst a shifting backdrop of global Armageddon, high school, scientific/political intrigue, and martial arts competitions, Chrono Code moves deftly and breathlessly to an inexorable ... and fateful conclusion ...

and Anime News Networks:

The Chrono Code, the key to a powerful weapon in the future, has been sent to 1994 and resides inside Ji Soo Jung. A gifted martial artist and the hope of her Kendo team in the upcoming national championships, Ji Soo Jung has no memory of her life prior to 4 years ago, and is searching for the lost brother she knows nothing about. She is catapulted into the middle of a violent struggle for the Chrono Code when different factions from the future start to fight over her, and she has no idea who is really a friend and who is really an enemy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hephzibah

Postby Wise Dragon » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:21 pm

It sounds interesting. I think Ill give it a try and tell you about it when Im done.
Wise Dragon

Location: North Carolina (Lost in the vast empty wasteland of my mind.)

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:37 pm

Yeah, I saw this one at the store too. It does look interesting! :D I'm kind of wondering what it's about, and if it's at all related to Chrono Crusade, which, from what I've heard, I don't think I want to read. But anyways, I guess I'll wait for a good review, too. :lol:
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews