Ruroken, Vol 18!!!!

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Ruroken, Vol 18!!!!

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:42 pm

Yeeeee!!! Jinchuu Arc is going to be SOO AMAZING!!! I just finished reading 18 like, 10 minutes ago, and I can't WAIT for the next volume!! I was really surprised, for anyone who's read it, about

[SPOILER=Volume 18] Iwanbo!! I had NO idea he was going to be such an important character in the future! I guess that kinda makes Chou's comment about him ironic, huh? It's always the ones you least expect...n.n[/SPOILER]

Anyways, who else has read it? ^_^
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:55 pm

*Slump* My Book store SUX They don't even get Vol 17 in stock till the 30 of this month! WHAAAAAA!

But FINALLY! What I have been waiting For!!!!!!! JINCHUUUUUU!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:00 pm

Gasp! That's horrible...But! Can you order offline? If you go to FYE's site (fye.com), you can find Kenshin for 5.99...Good stuff! It kinda takes a while to get sent in the mail if you want the cheapest shipping, but it is WORTH it! n.n Anyways, hope you get to read it sooooon!!!
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Mimiru14 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:06 pm

YAH! the Kyoto Arc is over! I can't wait for Jinchuu! Now I can get back to readin' RK!
Mimiru14

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:09 pm

Oh, man it's been so long since I've read 18. I ought to brush up.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Doubleshadow » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:12 pm

My favorite bit was...

[SPOILER=Volume 18] Kenshin said oro! again! It was nice to have some plain old light-hearted humor in the light of the dark tone that had been necessary through the last few volumes.[/SPOILER]
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:29 pm

Doubleshadow wrote:My favorite bit was...

[SPOILER=Volume 18] Kenshin said oro! again! It was nice to have some plain old light-hearted humor in the light of the dark tone that had been necessary through the last few volumes.[/SPOILER]

Hehe, I know!! He's so cute, haha! That whole scene played out exactly as the anime did. Hah, I love it! But I'm pretty sure the comedy is going to be gone again soon...And I have a feeling that I'm gonna hate Enishi by the end of Jinchuu! Even if I do love his awesome glasses...XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby That Dude » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:53 pm

I also thought that the Iwanbo thing was interesting. I like how this one gets back to some lightheartedness also...Though I do really like the darkness of the Kyoto arc.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Kkun » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:08 pm

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh. If you all only knew. Enjoy the lightheartedness of this one, because it's like the smell of noxious fumes before a gas explosion...it's all about to go up in flames.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby That Dude » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:15 am

Yeah I've seen Samurai X reflections so I do have the general idea of what happens...That's why I'm looking forward to the next few.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:15 pm

Gyaa, I know! I have yet to see Reflections, so nobody spoil it for me! *closes ears* All I know is that I'm going to love it, haha! I can't wait for the next volume! X3

Radical Dreamer

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews