D.N.Angel & Fruits Basket questions

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby avec_merci » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:05 pm

About Furuba--in the 11 volumes translated so far, we've heard about the parents of Yuki, Momiji, Kyo, and Kisa, and there hasn't been any indication that any of them are siblings. If they were, I think we would have heard about it by now, so i think it's safe to say that they're all second or third cousins.

(You know what I love about CAA? You don't get people saying "omigosh I read this new manga with incest in it and it's so HOT!!!1!")
avec_merci

Postby Kisa » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:23 pm

ewwwies... I know what ya mean...
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:48 pm

Not amused, Shao.

I was almost serious.... One of my aunts married her cousin... Both from Texas I beleive.

No wonder my family tree in Texas doesn't fork.

Only because most of my family is in Texas. And they're rednecks.

Okay, I'm done. *grin*
Shao Feng-Li

Postby erlic4god » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:40 pm

Fruits Basket: Personally, I don't believe any of the people are actually even blood cousins...it's just like if your last name was Johnson and you were to marry another person will the last name Johnson. The only reason they live in such close proximaty to each other instead of being spread out around the nation is because they are in the Zodiac, and Akito demands the Zodiac members to be within distance from him.

DNAngel: (which, by the way, I'm organizing an RP on right now ;) ) Ahh, yes, the ever questionable SatoshixDaisuke pairing. THe same thing happened to me when I got to manga #3. I put the book down and went "Darn it!!! I thought I had found a good series, and they went and put yaoi in it!!!"

After considering this for awhile, I came upon the conclusion that it wasn't really yaoi, and the only reason Satoshi "loves" Daisuke is because he is in the same situation as him (if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's because it doesn't come up until manga#4, or anime episode #4), and he is also the only person who's ever actually been friendly to him.

Needless to say, DNAngel is now tied for my favorite manga series ever. In fact, it's actually tied WITH Fruits Basket!!! XD XP
erlic4god

Location: Somewhere in the southern regions of Minnesota...for the time being

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:03 pm

You can marry your cousin.
Shao Feng-Li

Previous

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews