any person know anyone so crazy about manga....

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby YoukoKuramaFan » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:01 pm

Lyger wrote:ya see i knew i wasnt only 1 who thought it kinda odd to name a pet or anything from an anime... however tempting it may be. I used to have 2 chow chow dogs, named Ahh-Chu (aka chewie), and Babays kid Bruiser (aka Bruiser), ok now i didnt name them but come on Ahh-Chu is hillarious...thats a good name for a dog that likes to sneeze...

A-A-A-A achooooooooooooooooooooo!!
:sniffle sniffle:
:sweat: Sorry! I just couldnt help it!
YoUkO kUrAmA iS sOoOoO hOtT!!!!!! :wow!: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
YoukoKuramaFan

Postby Katharine Faith » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:18 pm

My cell phone's name is Fullmetal Alltel. :lol:
Katharine Faith

Postby Todeskreuz » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:44 pm

my friends crazy and my poor ol' truck needed a name I couldn't just see it and go "hi explorer" that's boring :P
"I cried out with no reply and I can't feel you by my side so I hold tight to what I know...your here...and I'm never alone"

"In the moon want to sleep want to sleep with the silence you heal me again, through the long and trying day you save me...in the moon I’m just veiled in the silver shining"

"Forever Love, Forever Dream, I can't walk any further, Oh tell me why, Oh tell me true, Teach me the meaning of life"

"Never change... that's what a fool would say in his dreams at the moment when you're facing the end of everything"

Adopted by: LeaChan-4ever

(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
(> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination...
Todeskreuz

Postby Mave » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:33 pm

My computer is named Tomoe, after Tomoe Yukishiro of Ruroni Kenshin.

All my stuffed toys are named after manga characters: Clapika (HxH), Nagi, Omi, Birman (WK), Soujiro and Okita (RK).
Mave

Postby Hitokiri » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:45 pm

:eyebrow:

You....guys....are....freaks.

"Coming from a guy who names his laptop "My Asuka-chan"" Says a voice within Asuka-Chan's silver interior.

But yeah, I call my laptop Asuka-chan after Asuka from NGE...

Oh...and I have a pet lizard named Gandalf the Grey...but that's a whooollleee different series.

Oh and I'm joking about the freaks part if someone skipped over that.
Hitokiri

Postby Kami » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:57 am

Originally posted by snowangel kamui:
I'm sorry for your loss. ;.; ... I'm still trying to think of a name for my car...nothing too long... What's sad is, I'm nicknamed Kami, Short for Kamui, my favorite character, and ...me and my friends knew Kami meant God, but it didn't hit us till a couple of months ago after years of them calling me that XD;..... I named my Bonsai Tree : " Ukki-kun " XD! -- Naruto.

-Kami.

WHo ARE you????

Heh >_>; I'm...Kami ? .... That's what I always put at the end of my posts.

-Kami [ <- - See ? XD; ]
FKA snowangel kamui

The future has yet to be determined...

" OHMYGOSH. Maybe it IS THE PHARMACIST. " -Me

" I swear. Sony and Nintendo have been fighting for years. They're like two fat kids wanting the last cupcake on earth. " - Me

Please visit mine and Yeito's site :
www.akame.iwarp.com
Kami

Postby YoukoKuramaFan » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:22 pm

snowangel kamui wrote:Heh >_>]

I meant that you probably got that out of a GN,so i just was making sure bye bye

stop reading this!!

I said good bye!

youd better not still be reading this! :bootout:
YoUkO kUrAmA iS sOoOoO hOtT!!!!!! :wow!: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
YoukoKuramaFan

Postby Heart of Sword » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:32 am

Hmm my hamster's name is KoInu, short for Baby Inuyasha, which actually works because he's got a horrible temper. And my dog's name is Bandit Misao. *huggles Bandit*
Heart of Sword's Rhapsody

Money, get away
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay
And all and all you're just another brick in the wall
Shoutin’ in the street gonna take on the world some day
But Bismallah will not let me go
Because I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
Bright eyes burning like fire
And exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids

Who will love a little Sparrow
Who's traveled far and cries for rest
Spare him his life from this monstrosity

I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all
And if the band youre in starts playing different tunes
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you!

[Pink Floyd fan listening to Queen and hugging trees which is also known as taking care of God's creation with a pair of headphones on listening to Nightwish as loud as possible while writing a novel on a computer in the middle of a field filled with Wolves.]

[Bassist...finally learning Money]
Heart of Sword

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:45 am

YoukoKuramaFan, I'm guessing you are very young. You may want to take a breather. In this thread you posted at least 7 posts in a row and that's not good.
I don't have names for anything.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Myoti » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:09 am

I had to write a report in International Business about two fictitious countries trading with each other, and I based the countries off of Alabasta and Drum (I actually used the name of "Alabasta"). Does that count?
Hmm my hamster's name is KoInu, short for Baby Inuyasha, which actually works because he's got a horrible temper.

Inu = Dog.

So you pretty much just named your hamster "puppy".
Myoti

Postby YoukoKuramaFan » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:15 pm

Warrior 4 Jesus wrote:YoukoKuramaFan, I'm guessing you are very young. You may want to take a breather. In this thread you posted at least 7 posts in a row and that's not good.
I don't have names for anything.

thank u very much but its not like that. i may be only 13 but my maturity outdoes my age. and i dont get on very often,so i kinda had 2 do that :shady:
YoukoKuramaFan

Postby YoukoKuramaFan » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:37 pm

Heart of Sword wrote:Hmm my hamster's name is KoInu, short for Baby Inuyasha, which actually works because he's got a horrible temper. And my dog's name is Bandit Misao. *huggles Bandit*

Hey! :grin: :grin:
I cant believe u found this Heart of Sword! :grin: :grin:
Ive been wanting 2 know whether you were as crazy as i am....But the only reason i haven'[t named my pet after a manga character yet is because all of the pets we have are already named. and bsides the fact that none of them are cute enough or the right type or breed of animal for me 2 name it the following list of names and type of animals:

kurama-----red furred male kitten
inuyasha-----a medium-sized dog w/white fur and twitchy ears(ill dress it up 2 :sweat: )
ichigo-----a small black female kitten
zakuro-----a dog with 1/2 or more of it being gray wolf
lettuce-----a large bright green fishy
hiei-----a pure blck and white bad-tempered kitty cat(ill get a bandage 4 it 2 :lol: :sweat: !!)
yusuke-----a small brown male kitty("MMMMMRRROOOAAAWWWWW!!SHOTGUUUN!!!")
pikachu-----a small yellow mouse
pichu-----a smaller yollow and black tailed and eared mouse

long list huh?
YoukoKuramaFan

Postby rii namuras » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:36 pm

(My new red mechanical pencil is named Kenshin, and the other two are Claus and Lavie. My purple pen is Kaze (an original character), and I haven't named my other pens yet...)

(Yes, I name my pens. I wuv my pens.)
rii namuras

Postby Hitokiri » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:11 pm

YoukoKuramaFan, what Warrior4Jesus is trying to say if when you post something, try to include it in one post instead of 7 posts within 2 minute intervals. Just copy and paste everything you want to say, quote it, so on and so forth and combine what could be 7 posts into 1.

And if need drives you, use the Edit button. That what it is there for; to edit your posts.

Anyways,

I better say this before Dunedan lets the cat out. Between my friends and I, about a year or so ago, we were supposed to hold a wedding between myself and Asuka from NGE. It however did not work out do to my growing suspicions she was cheating on me with either Shinji or Kaji or both. She kinda got mad at me, kicked my butt as usual, and stormed out calling of the wedding.
Hitokiri

Previous

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews