Kakashi Gaiden...

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Kakashi Gaiden...

Postby Sparrow Writer » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:26 pm

I've heard about this manga recently on another forum. It's about Hatake Kakashi (of the Naruto series) and his life before-hand. I looked up some images from it and managed to find some but I can't find much information on it. It doesn't seem to be out in America yet. I asked if it was a doujinshi (sorry for any mispellings there), but the member said it wasn't.

Has anyone else heard of this? I'm going to keep looking up info on it, but if anyone knows of a site, could you leave a link?
"Ah, look, Kouryuu...the birds are returning north. Can you see? ...Kouryuu. Who do you suppose decided birds are free? They can fly wherever they choose...but if there's no branch for them to return to...they might regret having wings, don't you think? Perhaps true freedom...is having a home to return to."

~Adopted By~
Silvanis
Sparrow Writer

Postby Yeito » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:39 pm

This was actually published as part of the manga. I have a site with it on there but I'd have to figure out which chapters where the kakashi gaiden ones. I'll go look it up and post back in a few minutes...

---Update---

Ok. Its chapters 239 through 244. Here's the site you can read them at:
[clipped]

I hope I helped o_o;

I love Naruto too! ^-^
Yeito

Postby Sephiroth » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:15 am

kakashi Gaiaden is coming up soon in the anime also (in japan at least), once this last batch of filler episodes finishes
Largo (Megatokyo): "Its this thing... and its like, cool... and it does things... cool things!"

Ph34r t3h Cu73 0n3z!
Sephiroth

Postby Sparrow Writer » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:48 pm

Cool, thank you both! ^_^ That helps out a lot.
"Ah, look, Kouryuu...the birds are returning north. Can you see? ...Kouryuu. Who do you suppose decided birds are free? They can fly wherever they choose...but if there's no branch for them to return to...they might regret having wings, don't you think? Perhaps true freedom...is having a home to return to."

~Adopted By~
Silvanis
Sparrow Writer

Postby Shadowchild » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:50 pm

is it any good i have never heard of it...
[color=indigo]ADOPTED BY:Nami, CephasVII, spectroking, Starfire1
ADOPTED: teen4truth, spirit-me-away, ky kiske, Sage_AlKahira, dragon's bane, phinny5608, mastersquirrel, LeaChan-4ever, Dytae, Tom Dincht, Jack Bond, Mega, meg, Celestra, JadeFox
PET AND GRANDDAUGHTER OF: Banana-chan
SISTER OF: girl ninja, Starfire1, and rusty789, Batosai [/color]

I'm looking for someone to quench my thirst - for all eternity.
Shadowchild

Postby Yeito » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:28 pm

yah its pretty good. Its sad though :-:
Yeito

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:44 pm

Direct links to downloadable manga could later become a legal liability, so I clipped the one in this thread (though the transfer is already complete). Beyond that, I have little to say about the Kakashi Gaiden except this: I am glad it was there and finally explained a few things, but ultimately I was a bit disappointed by the revelations it contained.
uc pseudonym

Postby Yeito » Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:46 am

Oh... Sorry UC. >_< I didn't know. :is stupid: x_x;
Yeito

Postby Sparrow Writer » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:16 pm

[quote="Yeito"]Oh... Sorry UC. >_< I didn't know. :is stupid: x_x]

Aw, don't feel too badly about yourself. *hands you a cookie and some soda*

~Adopted By~
Silvanis
Sparrow Writer

Postby Sephiroth » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:07 am

i liked, it, it was a bit short, though, i think they may expand it a little in the anime
Largo (Megatokyo): "Its this thing... and its like, cool... and it does things... cool things!"

Ph34r t3h Cu73 0n3z!
Sephiroth

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:17 am

You don't need to feel badly about it. I have done the same in my time.
uc pseudonym

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews