Incarnadyne Tears-online manga

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Incarnadyne Tears-online manga

Postby christianfriend » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:14 pm

This is a REALY good story and I enjoyed it alot. I think you guys would too. Its not finished yet..gah, I want to know what happens next!

heres the home page link

http://www.xentrik.net/home/incarnadyne/

and heres the direct link to read it..

http://www.xentrik.net/home/incarnadyne/comic/ITCover_01.html
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Hephzibah » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:02 am

What's this thing about exactly... is there any objectionable content in it? I was just browsing through the characters, and one is a self confessed 'playboy'
Hephzibah

Postby christianfriend » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:20 am

O_o realy..it said that. from what shes completed I didnt find anything in this story at all. its clean..and hopefully the Author keeps it that way. From what I've read its about a boy named "Shimo" and his new friends start a band called "Incarnadyne" to compete in "battle of the bands" to get a siged guitar from a famous singer "Fro"and an amount of money.

I looked at the character section..and wow..it did say that about Shimo..I didnt realy know that. .and would have never noticed that about Shimo..he was just random and funny. The only thing I remember was that he said to his friend "Kai" That he thought his older sis was so called "Hot" :shady: thats like..the only thing I noticed..and that wasnt even that bad.
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Hephzibah » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:46 am

O ok XD *is relieved*
Sounds good. The art is purty too

Edit: Ok, I've read the thingy. I did enjoy it, and probably will continue reading it, but here is a heads-up for the younger crowd:

1) There is two f-words, but both have an "oops" conviently placed over it... you can still tell what they are though
2) There is a guy without a top on, but is done for comedic reasons. I personally wasn't offended at all by this
3) Implied violence; part of a character's past about his brother
4) I didnt actually read the song-lyrics for the competition (I have short attention span XD) so I'm not sure if there is anything offensive in the lyrics.

and... I can't remember anymore. If there -is- more stuff, then please forgive my memory loss XD
Hephzibah

Postby christianfriend » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:22 am

Oh..heh heh..I forgot about the "oops" Thingies..im so sorry -_-

lol. Yeah..I didnt read the Lyrics either..didnt realy want to take the time.
christianfriend

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:05 pm

I'm gonna read it :3
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Mave » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:27 pm

Looks interesting! I'll read it XD
Mave

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:38 pm

I liked it ^^ Cute art.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby christianfriend » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:39 pm

Yes, I realy enjoyed the art. And I also thought it had some good humor. I must say I laughed quite a bit while reading it.
christianfriend

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews