Got a short manga lying around, with nowhere to put it...?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Got a short manga lying around, with nowhere to put it...?

Postby inkhana » Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:54 pm

I am not dead! Yes! haha

I just opened the new one-shot section on christianmanga.com (ahhh...what a few hours of free time can do...XD) and I'm looking for a few Christian manga or comics to put there. If you have something you'd like me to put up, check out http://www.christianmanga.com/?action=submitmanga and let me know about it, or a PM works just fine as well. :) Thanks!

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Ashley » Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:17 pm

Woo hoo! That is too awesome! I have a few one-piece ideas I'd love to see carried through here....sounds great! I can't wait to see what all you talented sheepies can produce!
Ashley

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:10 am

Does it have to be Christian or can it just be clean?
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share

And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence.
Alice

Postby inkhana » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:52 am

It doesn't have to be specifically Christian, as long as it doesn't directly clash (ie, a story with magic). That would be fine...:)

SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.

- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Natholeus » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:16 pm

never Mind I found out myself :P
PowerSource Youth
Awesome youth+Awesome youth pastor= Awesome youth group :thumb:

(\ /)
(o.O)?
(> <)oSilvanis:
poof! Hmmm. How will we transport the army of bunnies from Neptune?

Photosoph
Hmm.... perhaps a few of us could get glomped into ultra-bunny transport vehicles?

Thatdude: Craziness is a matter of altered perception.
Natholeus

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:34 pm

Does it have to be 8.5 x 11 inches? Or does square work, too?

I just did something I think might fit, but I'll have to find out if the paper's right, and then either dedo it or just ink and photograph it. And find out how to put it online here. ^.^

Please do let me know about the paper. Thanks! (Sorry to be a bother.)
Alice

Postby inkhana » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:03 am

Paper doesn't matter. :) Any size and shape will work, as long as it's not so wide you have to scroll a long way sideways to read it all...lol

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Alice » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:57 pm

When I have it ready, I'm just going to post it in the "Art" area, and you can check it out there, 'k?

My *two page* comic, which I have halfway inked, :eyeroll: has taken me so much time, I'm amazed at all of you art people who can create such quality.

Speaking of such, don't expect too much from me. I'm not really a very good artist. :red:
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share

And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence.
Alice

Postby inkhana » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:36 pm

Ok, it might be a good idea to PM me when you get it up, to make sure I don't overlook it...XD

Thanks!

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews