Ruroken Vol. 15!!!

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Ruroken Vol. 15!!!

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:29 pm

So I got my copy of Vol. 15 today!! I absolutely LOVED it. So, anyone else who's read it, post here and say what you thought about it!!

Hiko's just... ...Way too cool!! :thumb:
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby oro! » Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:27 pm

RrrrrrGGGG! I have not gotten my hands on that yet.....some things can wait, but can that? I so hope to get it soon, but who knows when I can buy that. I just got back from a pretty expensive vacation.... *sigh*
So answer me this: OD we see more of the gang?
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby Sai » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:40 am

I was supposed to get my copy a little while ago but the website is having problems getting it in or something
Sai

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:21 pm

oro!girl7 wrote: So answer me this: OD we see more of the gang?

Um...what's OD mean...? And if it's just a typo meaning "do," then yeah, the first 3/4 of the manga is all about the battle at Aoi-Ya!!! ^_^ It's SOOO cool... *shuts mouth to ward off the spoilers* Yahiko is the coolest 10-year old I know...XD
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Sai » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:51 am

I finally got my copy and was disturbed by flight henya as wel as kamatair
Sai

Postby Sai » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:54 am

kamatari*
Sai

Postby oro! » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:03 am

Frubafan, you can just edit your post instead of, um, posting a one-word post. Yeah, when I'm excited I tend to make a whole ton of typos. It's just natural.
I went to the store and saw the new manga there evilly staring at me. It said, " You don't have $8.51!!!!!" I hate it when I run out of money like that. I can't really read it there, so I must have patience.
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:36 pm

This is very sad, oro!girl7...But alas, I need money too....I'm buying the DVD boxed set of Legend of Kyoto!! ^_^ I'm only 40 dollars away...*stares longingly at boxed set...*

Anyways, yeah, Kamatari's weird. Misao is so funny, though!! XD I actually thought the battle with Henya was really cool...Yahiko is just awesome!! n_n I couldn't believe he

[SPOILER] used the Ryutsuisen!!!! And when Hiko Seijuurou came...[/SPOILER]

I'm pretty sure I went into fangirlish spasms over that whole thing...XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby Doubleshadow » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:15 pm

Double post.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Doubleshadow » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:16 pm

[SPOILER] Dude! I loved this volume! It had so much of the stuff I was hoping for!
I really like Misao and Kaoru so it was great to see them get to fight. And I also liked to see Kenshin's master use his brains and compassion rather than just hack away at the bad guys.

[/SPOILER]
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:17 pm

EEK! I know! It was SO cool...Hiko ish teh cool! My favorite vols. are still 7 and 14, though...Kenshin vs. Aoshi=Flipping Sweet. And vol. 7 almost made me cry...Gyaah, it's so sad!! But Kenshin vs. Saitoh was GREAT!!

Radical Dreamer

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:17 pm

aRGGGGGH! I just got VOL 14 today!! GAAAAAAAH!! I hate my stupid bookstore..I orded vol 14 like 2 weeks ago..it was in on the 5th (I saw it on thursday..but alas..I had not the money for it..) it was just sitting on the order shelf waiting to be picked up..I was like, "ARRRRRRG THEY COULD HAVE CALLED ME!!!!!!!" My friend backed slowly away..sooo..thanks to their slowness in calling me...I can't order it till I go back to the stupid store..and who knows when THAT will be..*huff huff*

*ahem* ok...sorry for the rantage..it is awesome that fifteen is out!! One question though: [SPOILER]I read a translation version of this (script only) and it said something about Kamatari showing something that Misao didn't really want to see...does this REALLY occur? I hope not....[/SPOILER]
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:14 pm

[SPOILER=What happens with Kamatari] Yeah, that does really happen, but we don't see anything...It's actually REALLY funny!! XD Not only do we see the scene from behind Kamatari, but there's also a blurred section, like something you'd see on a Cop show. It's a little innapropriate, but it's more comical than offensive! ^_^[/SPOILER]

Anyways, I LOVE Vol. 14!! It's one of my favorites!! Enjoy!! :thumb:

Also...Have you ever tried to order your mangas off-line? You can usually get the book before the release date, and it comes a LOT faster, too...my bookstore is pathetic, and I could rant for a LONG time about why I don't like to go...^_^ But anyways...Try going to addall.com. You type in your City, State, and Zipcode, and then the book you want to buy. It then gives you a list of online stores from where you can buy it, and gives you the cheapest price on the top of the list. I reccommend!! ^_^

Anyways, have fun reading 14~! :jump:

Radical Dreamer

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews