W Juliet

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby Hoshika » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:23 pm

LOL (there she goes again). I have to get some study material special order and it only takes a couple of weeks if they aren't dragging their butts. ...still a couple of weeks, a lot can happen in 14 days.
Chin up Yeito! You can always go for a more violent managa like Cheeky Angel. :lol: (Megumi rules!)
Hoshika

Postby Jasdero » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:07 pm

Mangafanatic wrote:Alot of Gender Benders weird me out (Girl Got Game), but then again, others don't bother me at all (Hana Kimi :rock: ) so I really should just go ahead and give this a try!

Thanks for the info guys and gals!

Hana Kimi!!!!!! <3 XDD;;; Gosh I loved that series. If they decide to make an anime of it, I hope they keep the same style... T__T /
Jasdero

Postby Mangafanatic » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:52 pm

Sunako wrote: If they decide to make an anime of it, I hope they keep the same style... T__T /

*GASP!* Are they thinking about it! Are they!? Are they, Su-tan!? :lol:

I'm so hooked on Hana Kimi that I think I'll-- I'll-- why, I'm going to go make a thread about it! ;)
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Hoshika » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:44 pm

Kyaaaa! the W Juliet thread has been hijacked by Hana Kimi fans! O_O

I guess one can only take so much of Ito and Makoto. :p

BTW: I seriously think with those looks Makoto gives he would be much better a a villian.
Hoshika

Postby VioletEyedCat » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:40 pm

NOOOO!!! Those looks are to protect the woman he loves, namely, VioletEyedC- err... Ito-san. YAY for Makoto and his cutie hotness!!! And Ito's brothers aren't all that bad looking either. Hee Hee

:P Smiling's not my Thing :P
VioletEyedCat

Postby Jasdero » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:38 pm

Mangafanatic wrote:*GASP!* Are they thinking about it! Are they!? Are they, Su-tan!? :lol:

o__~ I hope so. XD
Jasdero

Postby Hoshika » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:40 pm

VioletEyedCat wrote:NOOOO!!! Those looks are to protect the woman he loves, namely, VioletEyedC- err... Ito-san. YAY for Makoto and his cutie hotness!!! And Ito's brother's aren't all that bad looking either. Hee Hee

LOL, sometimes they are and sometimes he just stands there looking evil... except for when he's playing the girl then he's so cute. ^_^ I guess I'm just twisted.

As for Ito's brothers they do look the part of Emura's biseinen preferance. Despite her declared love for short hair all the pretty boys in W Juliet have long hair. :p
Hoshika

Postby VioletEyedCat » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:51 am

Augh! The fourth W-Juliet novel is out, and I tried to get it, but the Barnes and Noble I went to didn't have it. I was going to go to the one I usually go to, but I had to leave for my vacation to Pennsylvania! My brother saw a copy in California, but he didn't buy it- he wasn't sure if I had it yet. Sigh... I need to get it- even though I've already read it from online, the color pictures are soooo cute.

:P Smiling's not my Thing :P
VioletEyedCat

Postby Hoshika » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:07 pm

Well there is always the help desk for special orders. :D
Still if you can get the JP publication I'm sure the color pictures are much better....

BTW: The fourth vol. has a really cute Christmas story in it so hurry! Go order it now! (this is said while eyes are glowing read and teeth appear to be giant sharpened white knives.) :D
Hoshika

Postby Doubleshadow » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:55 am

Yes! I finally got this manga! Much love to you guys for suggesting it! I am so hooked. Problem is, my usual bookstore doesn't carry it so I had to wait for my Mom to go to the mall to get it. She bought me all four volumes, she complained the whole time but she got them. ^^ My Mom is so good to me.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Previous

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews