Harry Potter Manga

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Harry Potter Manga

Postby HisaishiFan » Sat May 14, 2005 9:30 pm

Look at the last set of pics by Mako Tatekawa: WNB Mark Gallery
[img][IMG]http://tinypic.com/53l1zr[/img]

Also, check out:
Koge Donbo
But even if we don't feel at ease, God is greater than our feelings and He knows everything. 1 John 3:20 :angel:

Delight in utter trust.
HisaishiFan

Location: Kentucky (formerly I would have said to think rain, but now you should think sweltering heat . . . a

Postby Stephen » Sat May 14, 2005 10:16 pm

Moved to the Manga board.
Stephen

Postby HisaishiFan » Mon May 16, 2005 6:39 pm

I didn't think of this the other night when I posted, so I decided to Google for HP manga tonight. I am just going to post the link because some of the images are cached (you can only look at the thumbnail). Enjoy! http://images.google.com/images?q=hari+pota&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images
But even if we don't feel at ease, God is greater than our feelings and He knows everything. 1 John 3:20 :angel:

Delight in utter trust.
HisaishiFan

Location: Kentucky (formerly I would have said to think rain, but now you should think sweltering heat . . . a

Postby Fireproof » Tue May 17, 2005 5:21 am

It's not really a manga, but I really like these drawings. If there were a manga, I would buy it immediately, but it'd have to be at least 3 thick volumes per book, or it'd just be too rushed.
:rock:
Fireproof

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue May 17, 2005 9:11 am

Yeah, a Potter Manga would rock. Actually, this thread sent me skipping across the internet collecting Potter doujinshi art. There's some really awesome ones out there.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby RoyalWing » Wed May 18, 2005 2:20 pm

Mangafanatic wrote:Yeah, a Potter Manga would rock. Actually, this thread sent me skipping across the internet collecting Potter doujinshi art. There's some really awesome ones out there.

There are millions of fan comics made about Harry Potter. Most of it are homosexual relationships, so be careful if you don't like that such a thing, Mangafanatic. :)

(psst, I don't really like Harry Potter. But I have a magazine that has a whole article on this. :sweat: )

Now! On topic!

1. Harry + Draco by Dark Heaven.
2. Harry Potter (Group) by Omega 2-D
3. James Potter + Severus Rogue by Parsifal.

If someone wants a list of artist websites, I think it's best if you send me a message. I don't think we're allowed to post them here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RoyalWing

Postby Heart of Sword » Sat May 21, 2005 9:52 am

Oh nooooo, I hate it enough already........*hides somewhere nice and cozy*
Heart of Sword's Rhapsody

Money, get away
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay
And all and all you're just another brick in the wall
Shoutin’ in the street gonna take on the world some day
But Bismallah will not let me go
Because I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
Bright eyes burning like fire
And exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids

Who will love a little Sparrow
Who's traveled far and cries for rest
Spare him his life from this monstrosity

I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all
And if the band youre in starts playing different tunes
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you!

[Pink Floyd fan listening to Queen and hugging trees which is also known as taking care of God's creation with a pair of headphones on listening to Nightwish as loud as possible while writing a novel on a computer in the middle of a field filled with Wolves.]

[Bassist...finally learning Money]
Heart of Sword

Postby Kireihana » Mon May 23, 2005 6:57 am

I would be careful when looking for Harry Potter doujinshi, though, as much of it is, unfortunately, slash. :shady:

Anyway, here are some pics by a Japanese artist that I like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kireihana

Postby Kireihana » Mon May 23, 2005 7:13 am

And some more, this time of the infamous Marauders! Mooney, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. :) The third one is of members of the Order of the Pheonix.
Kireihana

Postby HisaishiFan » Sun May 29, 2005 5:41 pm

Whoops, I realized that art does not equal manga. I'm still getting the terms figured out!

Delight in utter trust.
HisaishiFan

Postby Mangafanatic » Sun May 29, 2005 6:26 pm

HisaishiFan wrote:Whoops, I realized that art does not equal manga. I'm still getting the terms figured out!

No biggie! Furthermore, there are [sort of] Harry Potter manga out there. I say [sort of] because they're really Doujinshi, which are fan art manga.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews