Wanted! When will it release here?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Wanted! When will it release here?

Postby The Last Bard » Fri May 06, 2005 8:46 pm

I don't really know too much about it, but when I heard it was by Mr. Oda and that it was a western manga...Well I like Oda and westerns. :thumb:
So does anyone know when (If ever) we will be able to read this in the US?

Thanks,
A.L.
The Last Bard

Postby The Last Bard » Mon May 09, 2005 10:24 am

I take it that no ones knows then? Alrighty then. :)

A.L.
The Last Bard

Postby Mangafanatic » Mon May 09, 2005 10:56 am

Sorry, I've never even heard of it (which is saying something).

Furthermore, any manga that's obscure has a lesser chance of ever getting licensed. Alas! We shall weep for obscure manga!
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Joshua Christopher » Mon May 09, 2005 11:00 am

It's coming out when Toriyama finishes the Dragonball AF manga.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Joshua Christopher » Mon May 09, 2005 2:30 pm

WANTED!
Joshua Christopher

Postby Kisa » Mon May 16, 2005 7:20 am

Hmm a different Wanted than I read... I read the short by Hino Matusri... it was pretty good.
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Indigo_Eyes » Thu May 19, 2005 12:56 pm

KisaTohru wrote:Hmm a different Wanted than I read... I read the short by Hino Matusri... it was pretty good.

I read the Wanted that you did too ( I ♥ Hino Matsuri's work-especially Merupuri!!)-I don't think I've heard of before the Wanted! that this thread is talking about though. I did read another Wanted that's different than those two that's by Aqua Mizuto (I think that's her name), and there's another Wanted that I read a review for that hasn't been licensed or scanlated that'd I want to read....

Is Oda the guy who did Kenshin or Naruto or something? I'm more into shoujo than shounen, although I like some shounen stuff.
Indigo_Eyes

Postby Kisa » Thu May 26, 2005 4:58 pm

Hey Indigo, did you know that Merupuri got liscensed?!?!?!?! YAY! I can't wait to finish it! ^^ I love Hino Maturi's work too ^^
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews