news on FMS or KKJ?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

news on FMS or KKJ?

Postby Ashley » Wed May 11, 2005 12:36 pm

Ok, I know SOME fangirl out there has to have some news for me about the release dates for these two. I saw in the back of a CMX comic they were saying "on sale in April!" for KKJ, and I heard rumors of May-ish for FMS. Anyone wanna fill me in? Please?
Ashley

Postby Arnobius » Wed May 11, 2005 2:11 pm

Ashley wrote:Ok, I know SOME fangirl out there has to have some news for me about the release dates for these two. I saw in the back of a CMX comic they were saying "on sale in April!" for KKJ, and I heard rumors of May-ish for FMS. Anyone wanna fill me in? Please?

Is CMX OK? I heard they were into the shonen ai (yaoi) genre. Is my info wrong?
Arnobius

Postby Kisa » Wed May 11, 2005 2:26 pm

KKJ is supposed to come out May (now.. hmm...)
FMWS is supposed to come out July.
I have been looking for KKJ and no sign of it this month yet.... but they at least have a cover for FMWS.
YAY! Tanemura is coming to the US!
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Sync » Wed May 11, 2005 4:53 pm

AnimeHeretic wrote:Is CMX OK? I heard they were into the shonen ai (yaoi) genre. Is my info wrong?

CMX is DC Comcis' manga division, the most press they've had lately was their censorship of Tenjho Tenge (not the greatest title to start with anyway), they do have two or three titles that look like they could be shonen-ai (from a quick glance at coverpages and promo art) but they lack descriptions.
Sync

Postby Arnobius » Wed May 11, 2005 4:55 pm

Sync wrote:CMX is DC Comcis' manga division, the most press they've had lately was their censorship of Tenjho Tenge (not the greatest title to start with anyway), they do have two or three titles that look like they could be shonen-ai (from a quick glance at coverpages and promo art) but they lack descriptions.

OK, thanks for the info.
Arnobius

Postby chimera189 » Wed May 11, 2005 9:25 pm

FMS v.1 7/5/05; v.2 8/20/05
KKJ 5/1/05
chimera189

Postby Ashley » Wed May 11, 2005 10:04 pm

KKJ 5/1/05

See, I have not been able to find ANYWHERE online selling those. Amazon, waldenbooks, cmx....no one. That's what made me think they delayed it.
Ashley

Postby Kisa » Mon May 16, 2005 7:18 am

Yea they must have delayed it.... I have been looking on amazon all the time and it still doesnt even have a cover art for it....
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Mangafanatic » Mon May 16, 2005 7:43 am

CMX has. . . problems. They license stuff and just let it sit around. (Plus, they have the more retarded release schedules.)

Sorta makes me want to say: "Rock on Tokyopop!"
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews