Some bad dudes

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Some bad dudes

Postby Hitokiri » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:23 pm

I recall asking this a loooonnng time ago but I need your guys help again. I am drafting the story for a new series that combines romantic and comedy elements mixed in with ninja elements. So basically it's Love Hina and Negima meets Naruto without Mr. Fanservice. I won't go way into the plot nor characters since it's only in planning stages (i have some time off from my current series).

What I need is some good ideas for bag guys. Much like Naruto, eachc character has an ability passed down generation by generation by those in thier family. I have used many abilities (abilities vary from people using fire to using pencils to create illusions) for characters. I'm running low on ideas for bad guys. If you guys could, suggestions or ideas for bad guys would be awesome.
Hitokiri

Postby Arnobius » Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:58 pm

Hitokiri wrote:I recall asking this a loooonnng time ago but I need your guys help again. I am drafting the story for a new series that combines romantic and comedy elements mixed in with ninja elements. So basically it's Love Hina and Negima meets Naruto without Mr. Fanservice. I won't go way into the plot nor characters since it's only in planning stages (i have some time off from my current series).

What I need is some good ideas for bag guys. Much like Naruto, eachc character has an ability passed down generation by generation by those in thier family. I have used many (abilities vary from people using fire to using pencils to create illusions). I'm running low on ideas for bad guys. If you guys could, suggestions or ideas for bad guys would be awesome.

Well, this may be way off what you want, but have you considered having some useless villain henchmen with useless powers?

the movie "Tongan Ninja" was great for that sort of thing
Arnobius

Postby RoyalWing » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:15 pm

Abilities for the evil ones?

Since they are bad people I think you could make their powers more dark and disturbing! But how specific do you want?
RoyalWing

Postby Hitokiri » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:30 pm

Basically, these students are either evil or heart or the main bad dude capyured them and turned them evil.

Some examples of cronies with abilities:

- a guy who can control blood
- a guy who uses wires to sap away energy
- a guy who fires needles from his skin
- a guy who uses a drilling device on his arm
- a guy who has frog genes
Hitokiri

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:38 pm

How about a character who can go to sleep and, in their dreams, they can manipulate other people's behaviors. Or, make them do something. . . I don't know. I considered doing it with a bad character in a book of mine, bust it just didn't work for the story.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Hitokiri » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:51 pm

Thats an idea but defiently not in the head of battle type technique :lol:
Hitokiri

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:02 pm

Hitokiri wrote:Thats an idea but defiently not in the head of battle type technique :lol:

That's definitely true. But it might work for a minion or something though. .
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Joshua Christopher » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:32 pm

-Someone who can't really fight well, but his/her wounds heal, so he/she can't be killed.
-Someone who creates nightmares in peoples' minds.
-A character who can somehow "connect" with another, and any injuries one gets, the other gets as well.
Joshua Christopher

Postby That Dude » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:59 am

Someone who can plant false memories in others minds...
A guy who can control others limbs.
A guy who can tapdance extremely good.
Someone who can tranport himself at will....
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews