Cross

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Cross

Postby FunkerVGirl » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:16 am

Did anyone read this manga? i really like it. It has a lot of christian references to it. I would not be surprised if the artist was christian. Only thing, the first book has one seen of a boob shot. Not sexual, she's just a demon and you can see it. I just went past it but its not good for the youngsters.

Very cool tho, I liked it!
Image Elegant Christian Lolita :rock:
FunkerVGirl

Postby Kaori » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:45 pm

I did look through the first volume in a bookstore. Christian ideas are quite prominent, but I am a bit skeptical about whether the manga-ka is actually Christian; it seems to be rather fashionable to include Christian images and motifs in manga and anime without actually endorsing a biblical worldview. The artwork of this manga was very pretty, but I didn't like it enough that I particularly want to read the rest of the series when it is released.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby ShiroiHikari » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:23 pm

I'm eventually gonna buy it and probably write a review on it sometime in the future.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews