fruit Basket rocks!!!! Plus FB 8 comes out...

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

fruit Basket rocks!!!! Plus FB 8 comes out...

Postby faithfighter » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:46 pm

I just read fruit basket 1 and I am totaly hooked!! It rocks, its the best manga I'v ever read!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
I have1 and 7 and can't wait to get 2-6.
Plus fruit basket 8 comes out in april!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite charactor is Yuki! :rock:
If you love it let be hear ya say...
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:26 am

You should browse the forum. THere's a lot of Fruits basket threads that I'm sure you'd find interesting. Infact, I think there might be one devoted to every volume upto now (half of them started by me :sweat: ).
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Sai » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:44 am

I got hooked after the first book too. Unfortunately that is the way it is for most manga series with me. I have collected forty some-odd books in less than a year. Hence the reason i have little left over spending money. But I actully prefer Kyo to Yuki. They say opposites attract I guess.
Sai

Postby Kisa » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:29 pm

ah another fruits basket thread... just shows how popular it is ^_^
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby faithfighter » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:24 pm

Kyo is cool, but I still think Yuki is best!!!

But then again I always like Yukis type.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby fire_senshi » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:38 pm

i can never decide who i like best!!! When ever tohru is with yuki i think "aww! he's the sweetest guy in the world!" but when she's with kyo i think "aww! he's so hot! and you're the only person he's nice to!" *sigh* crazy triangles...
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
~Psalm 5:11

:angel:

Visit my website for my manga series!!!!
http://www.geocities.com/abadoouniverse :eh:
My xanga: www.xanga.com/fire_senshi3 :jump:
fire_senshi

Postby Felix » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:24 am

Hahahaha. Well yes, good series. I actually like Shigure the best! He's so funny.
Felix

Postby Kisa » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:00 pm

Kyo is the best! ^^
I love your avatar btw Felix! *glomps av*
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews