Utada

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Utada

Postby Aoyama » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:05 pm

So I am gonna assume there are some Hikaru Utada fans out there :). Was just wondering if any of yall got to go to her NYC show?

I won a spont on the guest list it was so freakin awesome since I never really win anything lol! Was all kinda last minute for me to since I didn't know I won til I was checking my email on wed morning lol. I jumped on a plane 2 hours after reading the email and had a friend pick me up and go to the concert with me.
We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves will guide you through another day
Aoyama

Postby dragonshimmer » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:04 pm

Aoyama wrote:So I am gonna assume there are some Hikaru Utada fans out there :). Was just wondering if any of yall got to go to her NYC show?

I won a spont on the guest list it was so freakin awesome since I never really win anything lol! Was all kinda last minute for me to since I didn't know I won til I was checking my email on wed morning lol. I jumped on a plane 2 hours after reading the email and had a friend pick me up and go to the concert with me.

*cries* You are SO lucky! I adore her! How was it? How awesome was she? What songs did she do? Did she do any of her crossover songs? All Japanese? Mixed?

I'm SO jealous, but I'm happy that you got to go, since you've never won anything. Praise!
dragonshimmer

Postby Joshua Christopher » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:03 pm

Psycho le Cemu rocked, but I'd love to see Hikaru Utada.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Aoyama » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:58 am

Oh man it was awesome! She sang the songs off of her American album. She started off with Devil Inside, she also sang Hotel Lobby, Exodus 04, You Make Me Want To Be A Man, Kremlin Dusk, and Animato.

here is a pic
We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves will guide you through another day
Aoyama

Postby Stephen » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:10 pm

I like Utada...of course I have not heard much...I got my first taste on the Kingdom Hearts game.
Stephen

Postby dragonshimmer » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:19 pm

Aoyama wrote:Oh man it was awesome! She sang the songs off of her American album. She started off with Devil Inside, she also sang Hotel Lobby, Exodus 04, You Make Me Want To Be A Man, Kremlin Dusk, and Animato.

here is a pic

*cries without ceasing*

OH MY GOSH SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! You are so, so lucky and I'll bet that was an AMAZING concert. *cries*

Oh, to be Japanese.... *shrug*

Shatterheart...I have TONS of her music, and it's almost all as incredible as "Simple and Clean" from Kingdom Hearts. My YIM name can be found in my profile. If you're ever interested, I've got some MAD DSL and I'd be glad to share the incredibleness that is Utada Hikaru AKA Hikki.
dragonshimmer

Postby Joshua Christopher » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:02 pm

She's not as pretty as TM Revolution. He's the prettiest man ever. And I say this in the most manly way possible.

>_<
Joshua Christopher

Return to Jam Session