Spirit West Coast

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Spirit West Coast

Postby nightblade » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:16 pm

Anyone going this year? My best friend and I are already saving up money for all three days. Relient K and Supertones will be there, the Supertones on their farewell tour. Five Iron Frenzy has been invited, but no word if they'll show. Roper did say he was going to come.

I'll be at the Del Mar, and here is a list of performers.

EDIT: http://www.spiritwestcoast.org/delmar/index.php

So it looks like Relient K won't be playing :mutter: But I just saw them at Ground Zero Skyline a week ago, so I guess personally I'm looking forward to seeing is Newsboys, Third Day, Delirious?, Audio Adrenaline, Jeremy Camp, Chris Tomlin, Thousand Foot Krutch, Todd Agnew, Supertones, and T-bone. But I haven't heard anyone else on there >.>

Back to the original question! Who else is going? It'd be killer to meet some you guys there.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen, not only
because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." -C.S. Lewis
nightblade

Postby shooraijin » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:01 pm

I've been, a few years back. Alas, unable to do so this year, it looks like :(

But it was a great experience! I'm sure it's even better now.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby TrigunX89 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:46 am

I really want to go, but I doubt if I will be able to... I guess there's always next year...
TrigunX89

Return to Jam Session