Mmhmm

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Mmhmm

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:24 am

Ahhh! I just resently got this CD and I love it! It's alot differant than their other stuff... more serious. And there going for a harder rock now too, which is so awesome.
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby glitch1501 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:35 am

mmhmm is the best IMHO

Glitch's Photostream

He wants them to learn to walk and must therefore take away His hand; and if only the will to walk is really there, He is pleased even with their stumbles.

Healing hands of God have mercy on our unclean souls
once again. Jesus Christ, Light of the World, burning
bright within our hearts forever. Freedom means love
without condition, without beginning or an end. Here's
my heart, let it be forever Yours, only You can make
every new day seem so new.
Every New Day - On Distant Shores - Five Iron Frenzy

Nail pierced hands they run with blood
A splitting brow forced by the thorns
His face is writhing with the pain yet it's comforting to me
Passion - Kutless
:thumb:
glitch1501

Postby Scribs » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:51 am

I have it and like it, but at the same time I don't care for it as much as the ir other CDs. None of the songs realy just jumped out at me as something special.
"I concluded from the begining that this would be the end; and I am right, for it is not half over."
-Sir Boyle Roche
Scribs

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:01 am

Isn't that the song that the Crash Test Dummies sing, and that Weird Al Yankovic adapted into "Headline News"? Or am I thinking of something else?
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Kkun » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:35 am

Nah, you're thinking of something else, MelodyMaker. Mmhmm is the latest CD by Relient K.

And as for Mmhmm, I really like that CD. It's good.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:37 am

Its really helped to rethink alot of the stuff I'm doing wrong in my life.
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:24 pm

yah i like this cd as well. i feel like i can really relate to this one. i can really relate to #10. i'm listening to it as i type this actually. hehe.
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby PrincessZelda » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:29 pm

c.t.,girl wrote:yah i like this cd as well. i feel like i can really relate to this one. i can really relate to #10. i'm listening to it as i type this actually. hehe.

Whoa, you said like, what I was going to say...
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:49 pm

lol seriously?! how cool! lol :hug:
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby PrincessZelda » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:50 pm

Yeah! Hehehe!
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby FadedOne » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:39 pm

oh goodness yes, I LOVE this CD! :)

It ranks #1 of the 2004 CDs I own and probably top 10 of anything I own from any year. I love relient K, but this newest CD is the one I connect to fully. Not to mention....isn't the cover art/insert awesome?? :D
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
~~~~~~
At the heart of mature [color=DarkOrchid]femininity
is a freeing disposition to affirm, receive and nuture strength and leadership from worthy men in ways appropriate to a woman's differing relationships.

At the heart of mature masculinity is a sense of benevolent responsibility to lead, provide for and protect women in ways appropriate to a man's differing relationships.[/color]

~~~~
Disclaimer: The comments of Lara, both on forum and chat, are random, unusual, and often sarcastic. Read with a pillar of salt. Thanks. :thumb:
FadedOne

Postby Kisa » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:05 am

I love Relient K, I'll have to check this one out, sounds good ^^
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Return to Jam Session