Can u scream hardcore style?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby the_lizardqueen » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:09 pm

I am so trying that next time I'm home alone...
the_lizardqueen

Postby Hitokiri » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:54 pm

I do it wether I'm home alone or not. My fam just needs to put up with my screaming and growling (though I think they are at thier wits end after hearing me screaming "Jingle Bells" for a month.
Hitokiri

Postby The Shadow » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:23 pm

Hitokiri wrote:I do it wether I'm home alone or not. My fam just needs to put up with my screaming and growling (though I think they are at thier wits end after hearing me screaming "Jingle Bells" for a month.

when i do it at home my Dad calls it cat sick cauze he thinks it sounds like our cat being sick.

but always more fun to scream :waah!: into a mic :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
....................you may laugh at my age but we'll see everytyhing at judgment ................
((((((((((((but the candle burns alone, it guides us saftely home.-ZAO)))))))))))))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but i will leave my mark in this world<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------:angel: X FROM THE SHADOW X :angel:------------------------------
The Shadow

Get used to it

Postby kryptech » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:42 pm

The Shadow wrote:when i do it at home my Dad calls it cat sick cauze he thinks it sounds like our cat being sick.

I know what you mean. When I go jumping wildly into the living room, growling viciously into my tightly-clenched mic, Dad says it sounds like someone throwing up all over the microphone. Perhaps an apt description... Anyway, like you said Hitokiri, my fam just has to get used to it. Even the cat isn't bothered much anymore. ß-)
"Everybody's weird in their own special way." - P.V.
"Never refuse a breath mint." - my dad
"The UAC is making safer worlds through superior firepower." - Doom 3
"This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is a rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life." - C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

"I'm too cool to scroll. -- MOES."
kryptech

Postby ZiP » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:43 pm

i can scream hardcore style if you cause me some pain.
--To Write Love on Her Arms

"That time and absence proves - Rather helps than hurts to love."

"Feelings, emotions, they are good, but they cannot be Love's foundation. When of Love, these things last. When of romance, these things end."

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."
ZiP

Postby Zedian » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:15 pm

No I can't, my voice just ends up spazzing out and I can't talk for a few hours afterwards. I should just stick to banjo playing. = )
Zedian

Postby That Dude » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:35 pm

It's yes and no for me. I can scream kind of quietly pretty good. But at full volume I'm not so good. I've done some pretty good Zao impressions at the camp i worked at over the summer. My wish is to be as good as the dude from Staple, Josh Scogin or Brandon Ryke. On a side note I was at this small concert and I got up and scrame in the mike and one of the guys from the next band said I did pretty awesome.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Previous

Return to Jam Session