fav christian band

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby That Dude » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:30 pm

aku_soku_zan wrote:I HIGHLY recommend Mortal. Dancey beats, dark vocals...it's just some awesome industrial with a great message. Get either Fathom or Nu-En-Jin if you go looking for their CDs. Those are their two best, IMO.

Amen to that brother. I happened on to Nu-En-Jin one day and I was like...WOW!!! I only have Nu-En-Jin but I've heard there older stuff...I'm borrowing Pura and it's like trance music...But still excellent.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby The Shadow » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:02 am

mmm i like any christian music but not pop

band i most like is : UNDEROATH

and the following : blinde side, cease fire, cold by winter, haste the day, klank, pod, projecd 86, demon hunter, still breathing, socity's finest, the juliana theory, Zao

any: solid state
tooth and nail
face down
....................you may laugh at my age but we'll see everytyhing at judgment ................
((((((((((((but the candle burns alone, it guides us saftely home.-ZAO)))))))))))))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but i will leave my mark in this world<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------:angel: X FROM THE SHADOW X :angel:------------------------------
The Shadow

Postby Kkun » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:54 am

That Dude wrote:Amen to that brother. I happened on to Nu-En-Jin one day and I was like...WOW!!! I only have Nu-En-Jin but I've heard there older stuff...I'm borrowing Pura and it's like trance music...But still excellent.

Nu-En-Jin is incredible. I love Mr. Arochet and FMZ4. What I heard of Pura was very good. Fathom is their best album, EASILY. It's just so good.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby Kisa » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:31 pm

Hmmm...
Relient K
Switchfoot
Barlow Girls
Rebecca St James
Building 429
Jeremy Camp
Pillar
Plumb
Alathea
..... can't think anymore ><
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Kuro-Mizu » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:42 pm

Hi im new Here but yeah , fav christian bands well that would be quite a few here are a couple,
Thousand foot krutch
Skillet
pillar
fm static
hawk nelson
relient k
and mostly any other punk and hard rock christian bands n_n
Kuro-Mizu

Previous

Return to Jam Session