The "EVIL" Game

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Re: The "EVIL" Game

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:04 pm

MomentOfInertia wrote:The Doctor.

You ruined everything...
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby DecooPunk » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:23 pm

DecooPunk

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:38 pm

...I would have killed Gandalf xD
Wolfsong

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:20 pm

Naturally.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby IPv4 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:47 am

guess what they do in denmark:

they show an English speaking tv-serie, then they dub it with danish _and_ add danish subtitles, while keeping the English at a lower volume.

No it doesnt stop there.... THEY ALSO LET THE SAME OLD WOMAN TALK FOR ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THE MOVIE, AND SHE SPEAKS IN THE VERY SAME BORING WAY ALL THE TIME!!!!
IPv4

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:43 pm

...Soooo it's like when Fu would recite extended portions of The Incredibles verbatim. ... except danish. ....now I'm hungry.
MomentOfInertia

Postby IPv4 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:59 am

Did you know that if you hang pendulum clocks on to the same wall they will synchronize over time, making the pendulums swinging together.
IPv4

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:58 pm

You people make me laugh xD I LOVE Y'ALL
*confusedly wanders towards window*
where on earth is the doorknob...
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:16 pm

Doorknob? There never was a doorknob. There is no such thing as a doorknob, and never was.
You're trapped in the room. Welcome to ths club.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby IPv4 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:28 pm

how did you get in if theres no door?
IPv4

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:32 pm

DOORKNOB doorknob doorknob the more I say it the more I realize you are correct! There is no such thing! Haha! Doorknob.
How did I get in here?? I vaguely remember going down the manhole, walking through a few murky tunnels, and falling. There were also Ewoks involved.
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Cat96 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:24 pm

The evil potato used his awesome powers to trap you in the room. Never underestimate a potato grown in a Harvest Moon game. This one won a harvest festival last season. It seems to have gotten a bit cocky since crops do not spoil in Story of Seasons.
"While I live, I want to shine" -Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)
Cat96

Postby IPv4 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:26 pm

IPv4

Postby MomentOfInertia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:24 pm

MomentOfInertia

Postby Shroopy » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:49 pm

FREDRICK TO THE DEATH
(Fire Emblem Awakening reference)

You'll get it if you play the game.

"FAIRY GODPARENTS!!!"
-Crocker
HERE BEGINS THE QUOTE SECTION

"Click click click. Still defective." -Defective Turret

"Hands off my bread!"-Falco

"NYEHEHEH!" -Papyrus

THIS IS WHERE THE QUOTE SECTION ENDS

DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE!

Where did you come from? Yes/No

ImageImageImage
http://img.memecdn.com/i-dare-here-to-do-that-with-a-piggy-bank_o_6395283.jpg
Shroopy

Postby Will » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 pm

*Looks out window sees people playing music and wonders* How can playing music be evil? *Goes back to chair to relax*
Will

Postby anlptgtsg » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:31 am

*flops on the floor*
anlptgtsg

Postby Mullet Death » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:58 am

Magikarp karp karp karp

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Shroopy » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:09 am

Feebass! Fee Fee Feebass!

"NYEHEHEH!" -Papyrus

ImageImageImage
Shroopy

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:44 pm

Cat96 wrote:The evil potato used his awesome powers to trap you in the room. Never underestimate a potato grown in a Harvest Moon game. This one won a harvest festival last season. It seems to have gotten a bit cocky since crops do not spoil in Story of Seasons.

*heavy breathing* I am a Harvest Moon fanatic XD
Also, I like it better when the potatoes are eternal!
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Cat96 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:24 pm

TheAlbinoMoose wrote:
Cat96 wrote:The evil potato used his awesome powers to trap you in the room. Never underestimate a potato grown in a Harvest Moon game. This one won a harvest festival last season. It seems to have gotten a bit cocky since crops do not spoil in Story of Seasons.

*heavy breathing* I am a Harvest Moon fanatic XD
Also, I like it better when the potatoes are eternal!

Greetings, fellow farming fanatic. How long have you been playing the series? Do you play SoS?

SoS and ANB made it a lot easier to store food. In SoS, I'm constantly running out of space in my fridge for crops, and I already have three fridges in my house. In the game, it takes me until around noon or 1 pm just to finish everything. I feel like I'm trolling the other farmers though, I rented seven out of the ten fields and have no intention of giving them away. :P
"While I live, I want to shine" -Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)
Cat96

Postby Shroopy » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Midori wrote:You own a boomerang that looks like a banana. It looks really cool. But, when showing it off to some acquantainces, it gets out of your control and it strikes a nearby police officer! The others panic and run, and you reflexively follow them, but the officer tackles you from behind and arrests you. You are sentenced to do community service to get out of jail, and one day your service group is helping grow bananas in a botanical garden, when a banana falls out of a tree and as you grab it it makes a loud BANG sound. It's a gun! Before you have a chance to react, police are crawling all over you and they haul you off to jail where you are sentenced to two years. But your wish is not finished with you! After stewing in your cell for a month, the sliced bananas on your food tray suddenly reassemble themselves into a whole banana; a banana peel wraps itself around half and the other half becomes sharp like a knife. This is incredible! You try it on the iron bars on your door and it cuts clean through. You realize what a bad idea that was as the guard outside stares at you with surprise. You try to drop it but it won't leave your hand. The guard, interpreting your flailing as aggression, pulls out his gun and calls for backup. You finally manage to let go, but by then it's too late. The next day you are transferred to a maximum security prison on an island far away from any bananas or banana-related merchandise. You are fed nothing but bread and synthetic protein. You don't know how long you've spent here, but it's been at least a year. One day you feel a strange feeling, like somebody is calling to you. You look up to the sky and you see a giant banana falling from space toward you. It falls down with a deafening rumble and crushes the entire prison and everyone in it, except for you. It is as big as a house. You hear it speaking in your mind without words: "It is time." "Yes," you reply, as you walk solemnly up to it and touch your hand to it. Suddenly you and the banana are rushing up into the sky, with exhilarating speed. The land grows smaller and the sky grows dimmer. You and the banana go all the way up into space. For some reason you can still breathe, but you don't even notice. You are entranced by the beauty of the planet Earth below you, which looks like a swirly blue pearl. You grip the giant banana by the stem and point the flower end toward the earth. Memories of your happy life below flood to your mind and a single tear graces your cheek. The banana fires a blindingly bright laser. Slowly, the planet is enveloped in orange and grey dust. The land has melted and the sea has evaporated. All life on the surface is gone. You have nothing left to live for, so you let go of the banana and drift off into space. The banana flies off to find the next planet. You lose consciousness.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"NYEHEHEH!" -Papyrus

ImageImageImage
Shroopy

Postby Cat96 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Its BANANA time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cat96

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:20 am

Cat96 wrote:
Greetings, fellow farming fanatic. How long have you been playing the series? Do you play SoS?

SoS and ANB made it a lot easier to store food. In SoS, I'm constantly running out of space in my fridge for crops, and I already have three fridges in my house. In the game, it takes me until around noon or 1 pm just to finish everything. I feel like I'm trolling the other farmers though, I rented seven out of the ten fields and have no intention of giving them away. :P

*Single tear* I have not played SoS or ANB yet... I'm a little behind in the HM times, so to say. xD You could call me old school - I started playing back when the Gamecube was the big thing. I've played MM, MFoMT, AWL, Rune Factory Frontier, SI, IoH, Grand Bazaar and the weird "Harvest Moon: DS".

xD Fridge after fridge stuffed full of potatoes. Truly the life! Potayto Potahto. XD XD
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Shroopy » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:27 am

I love the Gamecube! I grew up on Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, etc.
Last edited by Shroopy on Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"NYEHEHEH!" -Papyrus

ImageImageImage
Shroopy

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:12 am

Harvest Moon...I have finally found people that play it besides me. *dancing bananas ensue*

Lol I've played a bunch but my favorites are AWL and FiMT (M & F). I've dabbled in the others, like SI and GB, also ToTT and such. Fun times those were, but surprisingly the first two I've mentioned are the ones I always go back to.

Shroopy Gamecube yes xD I grew on the Nes and Super Nes, times sure have changed! WW was one of the best Link games ever, but I think Super Mario Sunshine was one of the weirdest Mario games ever xD
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Cat96 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:56 pm

I've been playing HM for as long as I can remember. I think my first may have been AWL or ANWL. I don't remember which was my first. I also played MFoMT later. My mom and sis were really into the series, and me, being the little (probably?) six year old that I was, got curious and got hooked. As time went on, I played FoMT, MM, DS Cute, Hero of Leaf Valley, Innocent Life (though I never beat these past two). I also played AP, Si, GB, ToTT, ANB, TLV (developed by Natsume, but under the name "Harvest Moon"), and SoS (developed by the normal people). I also got into RF. I've played 1, 2, 3, 4, and ToD.

I remember playing Super Smash Bros melee as a kid, not realizing the teen rating. xD I have the 3DS version now.

I'm also really into Pokémon, and have been following the games since Gen 3, and playing the remakes. I also love the PMD spinoff series. It is better than what IGN's "review" for EoS says (I doubt whether the reviewer even played half of the game). While the gameplay isn't for everyone, the story and soundtrack are amazing in all three "sets" (Red/Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, and Gates to Infinity, not counting the ones that were Japanese only).

I have also played a few random games here and there. Some of my favorites have to be Fantasy Life and Fire Emblem Awakening. I mostly play handheld games because I can bring my 3DS almost anywhere.

Not to brag or anything, but has anyone noticed who my avatar is?
Cat96

Postby Shroopy » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:19 pm

I have Brawl, 3DS, and Wii U. Let me guess, your avatar is a Harvest Moon character?

"NYEHEHEH!" -Papyrus

ImageImageImage
Shroopy

Postby Cat96 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Yup! I found it on fogu, a fanmade guide to the HM games. They are free to use, so why not show my HM pride? The person who made my avatar is awesome. Fogu is awesome. I wouldn't know what gifts to give villagers otherwise.
Cat96

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:45 am

Mugi-chan didn't choose the thug life-- the thug life chose her.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing