What anime are you watching?

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Re: What anime are you watching?

Postby Nate » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:18 pm

Please do not link to/name illegal streaming sites.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:00 pm

MangaRocks! wrote:@Mullet Death: That was never the point of the series, though, so I think your expectations might have been a tad too high there... :sweat:

Also, the manga is still ongoing, so it's always possible that there may still be some progress in that aspect yet at some point in the story. :)

GeneD"

[quote="Mullet Death wrote:
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 12: I've never felt so hurt by an episode. It's amazing how emotionally invested I was in SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Nozaki reciprocating Chiyo's love and passionately kissing her to be a good "ending" to the anime. So when he just said 「私も好きだ…花火」in response to her accidental 「...好きだよ。」 (I'm 99% sure that's what was said) it was easily my biggest anime letdown of the year. A unsatisfying, bittersweet ending to a spectacular show, if this really is the last we ever see of it.

Aww, sorry you feel that way, Mullet Death. Since every other SPOILER: Highlight text to read: potentially "romantic" moment in the show was turned around/a cop out into something humorous/silly, I would have been more surprised if they did go with what you wanted. Not that I didn't want to see him confess too, that would have been wonderful. But in the end, like Chiyo, I could just laugh.
[/quote]

Looking back, I probably shouldn't have been surprised either. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: It's not like I expected Seo and Waka to actually end up together before it was over (even though a part of me wanted that, too.) :grin: But, assuming the manga can eventually deliver what I want, then all's dandy. The anime certainly was brilliant for what material it did present, probably the best of the year, alongside a few others perhaps (really love Barakamon.) Though my feelings about the ending are reflective of something I notice more the more I watch anime: so many otherwise fantastic shows are so rarely autonomous and it can lead to some big disappointments. I have nothing at all against reading the manga as well, but it can be frustrating to see an anime drop off the face off the earth before a satisfactory stopping point has really been reached, and the story grabs you, ordering you to go out and spend more money and time figuring out what happens next in another medium. This trend is not Nozaki's fault though...pointless rambling over.

If anyone HASN'T started that anime yet, just shut up and watch it now!

Watching Servant x Service Episode 11.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby CinniScrib » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:28 am

GeneD wrote:
Mullet Death wrote:Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 12: I've never felt so hurt by an episode. It's amazing how emotionally invested I was in SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Nozaki reciprocating Chiyo's love and passionately kissing her to be a good "ending" to the anime. So when he just said 「私も好きだ…花火」in response to her accidental 「...好きだよ。」 (I'm 99% sure that's what was said) it was easily my biggest anime letdown of the year. A unsatisfying, bittersweet ending to a spectacular show, if this really is the last we ever see of it.

Aww, sorry you feel that way, Mullet Death. Since every other SPOILER: Highlight text to read: potentially "romantic" moment in the show was turned around/a cop out into something humorous/silly, I would have been more surprised if they did go with what you wanted. Not that I didn't want to see him confess too, that would have been wonderful. But in the end, like Chiyo, I could just laugh.

Captain Earth ep 25 END:
CinniScrib wrote: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Seriously though, how did Puck go to the Cocoon? Did I miss that? Or did it some how infiltrate the Goodman machines so it transferred to the main ship?

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: As far as I understand, Puck was always a part of the Cocoon and came down to Earth with the Kiltgang initially. I might be wrong though.

Anyway, I don't have much else to say besides in hindsight I shouldn't have bothered to stick with this until the end.

For Captain Earth, the last episode 26 isn't out yet....? But I agree with you, it looks like the last episode will probably be lackluster. I had hope but it's just been a waste of character development and story development save for sudden power boosts that are unexplained save "oops must be the next stage of your power". But that makes sense about Puck, I think it's been so long I just forgot OTL

At least with Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun the manga is still on going. But really it is a gag manga I don't think we'll ever get SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Sakura together with Nozaki obviously. I've seen mangas with similar situations just end on a cliffhanger/open ended to guess maybe they'll get together or not. And give how the manga is progressing Nozaki is so oblivious to what's going on in his own life save for school and research, he really needs an anvil dropped on his head and someone banging a hammer on it as well to get it through his head it's legit.) The manga is still great for laughs and agony over situations and the constant battle for affections/couple development. Who knows how it will end, just don't be too hopeful for SPOILER: Highlight text to read: a definite get together for everyone, especially Sakura and Nozaki.

Free! season 2 episode 13 (END)
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: The emotions! THE EMOTIONS. THE TEARS. Aw them swimming boys too bad it's goodbye 8( Still good ending that's open for teveryone to think of their own ending of what happens in the future. I can see with the ending how it's trying to give hope to people just about to leave highschool/about to change careers or exit college into the real world. I doubt we'll get any more special episodes, though it'd be nice.

CinniScrib

Postby GeneD » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:43 am

CinniScrib wrote:For Captain Earth, the last episode 26 isn't out yet....? But I agree with you, it looks like the last episode will probably be lackluster. I had hope but it's just been a waste of character development and story development save for sudden power boosts that are unexplained save "oops must be the next stage of your power". But that makes sense about Puck, I think it's been so long I just forgot OTL

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: The emotions! THE EMOTIONS. THE TEARS. Aw them swimming boys too bad it's goodbye 8( Still good ending that's open for teveryone to think of their own ending of what happens in the future. I can see with the ending how it's trying to give hope to people just about to leave highschool/about to change careers or exit college into the real world. I doubt we'll get any more special episodes, though it'd be nice.

According to MyAnimeList, Captain Earth is only 25 eps, and I don't see anything on the Crunchyroll launch calendar for Saterday. They could obviously be wrong though (please no, I don't want to sit through any more). Where are you seeing 26 eps?

And actually (also according to MAL) there will be a Free! ES OAV coming in March next year and I've seen people speculating about a movie, but no evidence of that yet. If you're talking about the FrFr short episodes though, then I don't know.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby ForeverInspired » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Right, Captain Earth does not need another episode and is not supposed to have one according to MAL. Bones was pretty disappointing for this show (after such a great string of shows too! :( ). I'm stuck on episode 19 and feel like I am forcing myself to watch it when I do (or nearly falling asleep during it).
ForeverInspired

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Ouran High School Host Club episodes 12-15

I'm loving the rivalry between Tamaki and the twins over Haruhi's affections, despite her complete lack of interest :lol:

GeneD wrote:I don't know if your problem is just with the twins, but I felt the same way when I watched it. For me, the twins' act didn't bother me at all, but the whole concept of a host in general didn't sit well with me. I couldn't help but see it as super manipulative of the girls attending the club and, well I'm just gonna say it, it feels like a sort of emotional prostitution if that makes sense. Regardless, and maybe it invalidates what I just said, I gave it a high score and bought the dvd's because it's funny, and I tend to give a big pass to anything that makes me laugh a lot.

Yeah, it's mostly the twins I guess - I completely understand that all of this is just for show, just an over-the-top parody of shoujo played up for laughs, and none of their Host personas are accurate representations of who they really are. But I just...don't find incest funny, I guess, even when it's not real :/ And I also agree with your other complaint - the whole premise of the Host Club is the most disturbing thing about this show, I think. I've never been one to get that crazy over...well, anything, really, not even the stories I love more than anything. It can't be healthy for these girls to continue this fantasy they have of these relationships - both theirs with various Hosts, as well as the ones they fangirl over like the twins or Mori and Honey. Far be it from me to denounce fangirling and fantasy, when that's such a large part of my life too, but...when it goes so far that they can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality, that's not good for anyone. And the boys are just exacerbating the problem, stringing them all along unnecessarily. It's kind of like the tendencies I see in some of my friends, who fangirl over celebrities to the point where they really, literally want to marry them/have their babies/etc. It's all just...very very disturbing to me. These are real people they're fantasizing about. If the tables were turned, I don't think anyone would find it cute or funny. It would just be creepy.

All that being said, I can't deny that Ouran is freakin' hilarious, so I keep watching it anyway :lol:
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby CinniScrib » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:11 pm

GeneD wrote:
CinniScrib wrote:For Captain Earth, the last episode 26 isn't out yet....? But I agree with you, it looks like the last episode will probably be lackluster. I had hope but it's just been a waste of character development and story development save for sudden power boosts that are unexplained save "oops must be the next stage of your power". But that makes sense about Puck, I think it's been so long I just forgot OTL

According to MyAnimeList, Captain Earth is only 25 eps, and I don't see anything on the Crunchyroll launch calendar for Saterday. They could obviously be wrong though (please no, I don't want to sit through any more). Where are you seeing 26 eps?

And actually (also according to MAL) there will be a Free! ES OAV coming in March next year and I've seen people speculating about a movie, but no evidence of that yet. If you're talking about the FrFr short episodes though, then I don't know.

AH you know what, I got confused and forgot I'd last watched 24, not 25 for CE. Too much going on/the series.... I'm just going to watch it to have closure that I finished the series. Haha Oh I think it was just an error on where I was watching it/I miscounted. The last episode I saw was when Puck revealed itself in the Cocoon though there was a summary for next episode, which I thought was 26 SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Where they mention Puck going to Earth?

That makes sense about Free! if anything it'd be a continuation OVA. Maybe movie but either the movie will have to be a continuation or a streamline version of the anime (which I've seen movies of animes do both.)

CinniScrib

Postby CinniScrib » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:28 am

Captain Earth 25
Man I was so discombobulated with this series I couldn't remember which episode I'd watched. Yay for that being over. Could have been handled so much better. The visuals and animation were nice but story/the build up to the ending? SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Honestly I'm glad the Planetary Gears who were left were the ones left to fight. A semi-team up was awesome but seriously Amarock... toot it pretty hard and stormed off... Best thing about Puck possessing Hana is she got clothes on (even if part of her chest was still conveniently bare) Honestly my favorite thing of this series was Earth Engine and Nebula Engine's head design. And Baku's backstory. Also Hana kicking it up a notch was nice instead of being a tool or just standing by through the end (I hate that). Otherwise... hm. But yeah to anyone thinking of watching it, it's good for killing time but don't expect a big deal. Far amount of plot holes/just not clearly explained stuff. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Like what was Pitz really (random pet? But why was there Lappa too?) Who was the blue haired girl a manifested Livlaster person (leaning toward this)? But what happened about Lappa, why did she disappear for a while? WHY DID HANA AND WHAT'S HER FACE BOTH HAVE CONVENIENT SQUIRREL COMPANIONS? Also did Daichi and Hana die? I mean Pitz appeared out of no where. Seems like they did or everyone thinks they did, otherwise what the heck was Daichi standing on?

CinniScrib

Postby CinniScrib » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 am

Fairy Tail 2014 episode 26
Filler episode warning SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Poor Guild Master, he's so overcome with emotions, haha. Pretty much the only thing canon about this episode is them coming back to a rebuilt guild and Zeref. I really hope we're not being launched into a filler arc right after coming back from having no more anime to a canon arc and now this, even though the next episode is canon to the manga. At least Lucy got more action and showed off her skill with her whip. Great how the "mole" is basically a frog and fish combined (what). Meanwhile the new ending is basically sexy body pillow Lucy *rolls eyes*

CinniScrib

Postby Broman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Hunter X Hunter, restarting it with somebody who hasn't seen it.
Broman

Postby skreyola » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Finally got to see the final chapter of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, and I found the ending to be deeply SPOILER: Highlight text to read: unsatisfying. I didn't really expect that he'd actually kiss her in the fireworks segment, but I was hoping, hoping, hoping that he'd at least begin to show a clue that she liked him. When he caught her saying she loved him, I thought, maybe he's reciprocating, but then my hopes were dashed. I know it was silly of me to hope, since others had posted that they didn't like the ending, but since I didn't read the spoilers, that could have been dissatisfaction with other things, so I still hoped. *sigh* I'm just not really interested in RomComs. I like relationships to progress. This show remains at #2 on my rankings for the summer season, unless Ao Haru Ride's ending is a train wreck.
"Click click click. Still defective."
MAL: Manga List
Anime List
skreyola

Postby CinniScrib » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:45 pm

Space Dandy Season 2 Episode 13 (END)
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Even though each episode was pretty much its own story at least the finale tied most of the crazy happenings together with a reason why. But the twist with Bea being a double then triple agent!? Go Honey and Scarlet getting in on the action! Finally we see all of Dr. Gel's ship, I wondered why his ship was JUST a head and why THAT head (Statue of Liberty is ironic); WARRIOR STATUE OF LIBERTY YEAH!! Though once a pervert always a pervert. But basically the world started over and it's like we're back to episode 1 before Meow joined the crew? Eh okay ending, I don't know I was expecting more. But it was the final season yet it says "may be continued?" so maybe a spin off series!?

CinniScrib

Postby FourFourSeven » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Recent: "Toradora!" (Grade: A)

Now: "Baccano!"
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:51 am

Ouran High School Host Club episodes 16-18

I love how we get deeper looks into all the characters and find out more of their backstories. Most of which are hilariously ridiculous, of course :lol:
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Thunderscream872 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Episode 8 of Aquarion Evol -- This show is so incredibly stupid that sometimes I wonder how the creator wrote it with a straight face (then again, maybe he/she didn't). SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Characters stripping down to heighten their senses of enemy attacks. Really? Still, I find myself really enjoying it when I get around to watching it. The characters are really cool, and their interactions with each other are allot of fun.

Episode 13 of Fate/Zero--Done with season 1. Great show so far!

Episode 19 of Blast of Tempest--This show is really good so far, though I'm a little worried about the direction it seems to be going in toward the end. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: It looks like they might try to go back in time to before Aika Fuwa was killed. I don't like this it concept for a number of reasons. The first being that, other than Steins;Gate, I generally don't like the idea of time travel. The next being that its way too convenient and idealistic. Once a character is dead, they should stay dead. I would much rather watch the characters cope with their loss, learn to survive without that person (while not forgetting them), and move on. I really don't want this to have an all "sunshine and rainbows" ending. That being said, I hope it doesn't have a super sad ending either. I think maybe something a little bittersweet would fit the show.
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby skreyola » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Finished Hanayamata last night, and it surpassed Nozaki-kun, so it's currently my #2 for the summer. Haven't yet finished AHR, though, so who knows?
Anime List
skreyola

Postby riacchireiss » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:28 am

Now watching Kuroko's Basketball, Kill La Kill, Zankyou No Terror, and Free! Eternal Summer.
riacchireiss

Postby skreyola » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Finished Ao Haru Ride... I don't really want to say it wasn't as good as Hanayamata, but I certainly liked the ending of that one better than AHR's. I think Hana beat it, but just barely. AHR had a better season, but the ending of Hana made me feel better than the ending of AHR.
Anime List
skreyola

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:36 am

Marathoned HunterxHunter season one with my brother over the weekend. That's the most anime I've watched in...forever. It was very excellent, and I look forward to watching more when I have time. Other than that, watched an episode of Haikyuu!! with Cheetah. I can't believe we haven't kept up with this. This show is so gooooood....
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Mullet Death » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:32 am

Fairy Tail 2014 27

An episode dedicated to Frosch! Awwwww! :D

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Cat96 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:01 pm

I had seen Blood Lad episode 2 and 3 at a convention I was recently at.

My reaction after watching those and watching episode 1: I thought Fairy Tail was fan-service-y. Why must some decent shows be ruined by the excessive fanservice? I know I would be enjoying the show more if there was less pointless fanservice. I wonder if the story makes up for it because that's the only reason why I would continue the show.

On a happier note: I bought Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle season 1 recently and I'm about to watch it. From what I've heard, it's pretty clean so I already know that I'll enjoy it.
"While I live, I want to shine" -Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)
Cat96

Postby CinniScrib » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Testing out a new anime that just started, based on a game online

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis episode 1
Epic opening but for the first episode nothing is explained, you just have to assume how the world is. Mainly if you play the game you'll know more but either way it's still "???" Guess I'll have to watch a next episode when it comes out.

CinniScrib

Postby MangaRocks! » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:10 pm

Hal movie (sub):

I had been planning to watch this for a while anyway, but this weekend Funi conveniently had/has it streaming for free, so I went ahead and took advantage of their offer. And wow, it was good. Slightly surreal in its mostly-normal-looking-but-still-quite-futuristic-under-the-surface setting, emotional, beautiful, and with a kicker of a SPOILER: Highlight text to read: twist, it was definitely worth the watch. :)
Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby CinniScrib » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:49 am

Nanatsu no Taizai ep1
The anime started! Looks like it's going to be a short series up to 12 episodes but I might be wrong with bad sources. They expanded the opening, adding more before where it starts in the manga to give the story/universe more of a setup, which is nice.
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I could boot Meladios to the moon for groping Elizabeth just to be able to feel her boobs when she's obviously a woman. That is one of the faults of this series.. the boob humor; at least Hawk is vocal about it. Also they killed the king for the anime?! I just reread the first few chapters of the manga and it just says the king was overpowered, not killed. But here off the bat they say he's been assassinated!? Maybe it's an error with the subs, because I noticed a few errors in translation or lack of translation... It just annoys me with this sub they don't translate the text on the screen naming places/timelines OR titlecards... what!? Rush job, where's the official sub!? Also straight up wrong translation with "Dragon of Anger" instead of "Wrath" and "Pig's Hat" instead of "Boar" when WRATH a deadly sin, not anger and it even says on the bar's sign "BOAR".

CinniScrib

Postby Thunderscream872 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:03 am

Episode 18 of Space Dandy -- Vic Mignogna voices a character in this one! That was a pleasant surprise.

Episode 20 of Blast of Tempest -- SPOILER: Highlight text to read: So Aika Fuwa is the Mage of Exodus? Didn't see that one coming. This is getting really interesting, I might need to start binge watching.
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby CinniScrib » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Akatsuki no Yona episode 1
Naturally the ruler/princess with red hair isn't an exclusive idea but I'm hoping for something kind of like Twelve Kingdoms (which I need to finish the anime one day). Like more character development and action over romance/characters that don't really change, only situations.
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Too bad her kind-hearted cousin turned out to be so evilly ambitious.

CinniScrib

Postby Cat96 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Claec, you'll be glad to hear that I have seen about 15 episodes of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle in the first few days of owning season 1 on DVD. Thanks for suggesting this anime to me, twice I believe. :D :XD:

I'm seriously enjoying it. It has the kind of romance I tend to kinda enjoy. Its not completely sappy and it doesn't make a lot of inappropriate jokes (except for one little joke Fai made in one episode). It was a nice break from the fanservice heavy Blood Lad, which I am still deciding if I should continue or not. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Gotta love Kurogane's comment about how things were about to get sappy, and then Syaoran doesn't say anything sappy. :lol: Kurogane and Fai are the funniest characters in the series. On a completely different topic, I was reminded of One Week Friends when watching this.

I am pleasantly surprised at how good the dub is.
"While I live, I want to shine" -Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)
Cat96

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:52 am

*wipes tears away*

I can never get over the smug satisfaction joy of introducing someone to Tsubasa and watching them become a fan. While I understand why some don't enjoy it (excessive panning and flashbacks come to mind), I personally consider it to be one of the best anime ever, and highly, highly underrated.

Fai is by far my most favoritest anime character ever, and I highly doubt that will ever change. His character is so dynamic...

Also, I must now recommend that you read the manga. If you enjoy the anime, you will absolutely LOVE the manga, I guarantee. Even in all it's splendour, the anime pales in comparison.

On another note, I marathoned the first season of HunterxHunter in like...two days. That's the most anime I've watched in a long time. I immensely love this show. I must find time to watch more. It's so hard to decide who my favorite character is...
I love the pacing. This is one of the few anime I've watched that doesn't need to take 4 episodes to get through a scene that's like...10 minutes in real time. The characters also make it very enjoyable. They're a blast and really nicely rounded and fit together. I love teamwork...
Speaking of teamwork. I'm also watching Kuroko no Basuke (again) with Cheetah. Gotta love these guys...
And we're finally getting back into Haikyuu!! after far too long of a hiatus. This show is so fantastic. I will probably never get over the animation and the beautiful form of the players. And I love how the players/coaches dissect the mechanics of the game. It's so much fun to get into. Also, Nishinoya...this was me in high school volleyball. Granted, I never did a pancake (which seems to be his specialty and I'm so jealous). But yes, defense and digging and just...muagh. I love it.

EDIT: Just realized I already posted the anime I'm watching a couple days ago. Agh, the brain...
Last edited by ClaecElric4God on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby CinniScrib » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:47 am

Madan no Ou to Vanadis ep1
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Well it's nice to have some powerhouse female characters but the boob shots could be fine without. Obviously the animators have never seen real boobs or they're bending gravity like they do for anime hairdoes and letting boobs be able to bounce like jelly. Um, no, these things are not sacks of air or are super soft. THEY ARE MADE OUT OF TISSUE AND FAT. Also I swear the one reason they give female characters long hair is so they can do a near full body naked shot but still be "censored" by having the hair cover part of her chest. Just... *punches the fanservice and people treating even fictional character's bodies as objects*

CinniScrib

Postby TheBlueRose22 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:23 pm

Rose Of Versailles. So far, on episode 20 and...WOW! It's so awesome!
TheBlueRose22

Previous Next

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews