If you would make an anime what would it be?

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby sandalwood » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Anime Ed Edd n Eddy!

I'm obligated to say that.

To tell the truth, though, I would just like to see a slice of life anime that contained realistic, unique characters that we'd like to follow through all of their dilemmas even if nothing magical/crazy was always happening. Also it would have Christian themes. That would be great for someone like me, who thinks of characters as the most important part of an anime. I have a few ideas for characters, but really what I just described is the general idea of what I'd like to see.
:pikka: My DeviantART :pikka:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(╯°__°)╯︵ ┻━┻ - Mark 11: 15-17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="3"]~Life doesn't have to be perfect for us to [color="YellowGreen"]believe[/color] in God.
~It doesn't have to be imperfect for us to [color="YellowGreen"]need[/color] Him.[/SIZE][/font]
sandalwood

Postby Neane » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:56 am

ABlipinTime (post: 1516247) wrote:I would like to make an anime, but I'd keep a level of secrecy depending on what I was doing. However, it would most likely be in the realm of sci-fi / fantasy.

Space Elves!

Now that I thought of it better , I would make an anime of the Wraith The Oblivion Table-Top Game with Madhouse Studios producing it. It would be The Ultimate Psychological Horror Anime.

After all, Record of Lodoss War was made from a D&D Game Setting.
Neane

Postby ABlipinTime » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Neane (post: 1516540) wrote:Space Elves!

Hahahaha! No.
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby sandalwood » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Oh, you know what I'd really like to see? I was just talking about this the other day:

An anime about the Medieval or Renaissance period! That would be SO epic...
:pikka: My DeviantART :pikka:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(╯°__°)╯︵ ┻━┻ - Mark 11: 15-17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="3"]~Life doesn't have to be perfect for us to [color="YellowGreen"]believe[/color] in God.
~It doesn't have to be imperfect for us to [color="YellowGreen"]need[/color] Him.[/SIZE][/font]
sandalwood

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 pm

sandalwood (post: 1517163) wrote:Oh, you know what I'd really like to see? I was just talking about this the other day:

An anime about the Medieval or Renaissance period! That would be SO epic...

Spice and Wolf is in something of a pseudo-Medieval-Europe setting. There are probably other anime more obviously from those time periods, but I don't know what they are.
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Neane » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm

FllMtl Novelist (post: 1517283) wrote:Spice and Wolf is in something of a pseudo-Medieval-Europe setting. There are probably other anime more obviously from those time periods, but I don't know what they are.

Not much, the only Real Medieval stuff I found were stuff like Ookami no Kuchi: Wolfsmund, and Cesare, Vinland Saga. And all of those are Manga. All the rest is Fantasy/Medieval such as Berserk, Claymore, or stuff like Moero Arthur (King Arthur: The Anime) .
Neane

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews