Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby ADXC » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 am

Yay! ShatterheartArk is back!

I didn't look at this thread to see that you came back. I was viewing the forums and saw your name and I was like \0.0/ XDD
ADXC

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 am

Stephen (post: 1496654) wrote:Considering who made this thread...I should probably make use of it. Hi.

hehehehehe welcome back buddy. :>
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Furen » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:31 am

Ah, I don't know you from when you left, but I do see you're well known (and apparentlly a previous moderator)

Regardless, Welcome back, good to see you ^^
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:25 am

O.O wow.... its been so long i forgot this thread!!! =D hi caa. i missed you guys! (most of you prolly didnt even notice i left XD) but yeah.... i am very happy to say that i am backish. =D i have a job now at the great amazing walmart!!! =D

now to all you stalkers, if you wanna find me, you have to checl each of the 8000 stores and 2 million employees.... then you might find me. xD good luck.
[SIZE="3"][color="MediumTurquoise"][color="DarkOrange"]EllaEdric's and I's collaberative youtube music channel[/color][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][color="Navy"]TG's (me) youtube channel[/color][/SIZE]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]"For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do."[/color] Ephesians 2:10
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Join MOES today!
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby samurai10 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:10 am

After having many adventures on my vacation, such as getting stuck for roughly three hours in the middle of the Spanish countryside with a flat tire, about nine bulls about ready to jump over the fence and kill us, and the sun beating down on us unmercilessly....

I'm back.

I'm also very tired, as I just got home from a 12 hour flight. So I shall go to bed nao. G'night all.

And yes, I noticed, TG, that you haven't been on CAA OR Gmail for a long time. XD
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Furen » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:53 am

TGJesusfreak (post: 1497344) wrote: =D i have a job now at the great amazing walmart!!! =D
now to all you stalkers, if you wanna find me, you have to checl each of the 8000 stores and 2 million employees.... then you might find me. xD good luck.

I'll find it in no time! Then I'll buy you lunch or something ;p
Also, you wouldn't believe the amount of people who missed you.

And Welcome back Sama!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Darth_Kirby » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to be gone from the site for an undetermined period of time. Don't know when I'll be back, but it won't be for awhile. Until then.
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Okami » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Just wanted to quickly update and say that I probably won't be back until Monday. Maybe Sunday night if I'm so lucky. See you all soon.
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby Mithrandir » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Stephen (post: 1496654) wrote:Considering who made this thread...I should probably make use of it. Hi.

WB. :thumb:
Mithrandir

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:11 am

There is a strong possibility I could be gone for a while.I will do my best to come back when I can.If I can.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Sanji07 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:18 pm

*sigh* I always wonder why I never come here more. It makes me feel much better after seeing threads bashing Jesus at Gaia's extended discussion forum. You guys make me feel so much better. <3

...Even though most of you don't know me. 8'D
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Crossfire » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:33 pm

I'm back from a small hiatus. Not that anyone here knows me or anything.
Crossfire

Postby Okami » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 pm

I've peeked in here and there. I can say with certainty that I won't be on as often - my college workload is already starting to shape itself two classes in. I'll probably have more time to briefly read through threads on my phone more than anything else. :) But I'm back more or less for the time being. Starting into the depths of my majors...which will ultimately be fun and time consuming. I just need to look beyond OHMYGOSHDORMWORK. XD
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:53 am

I might be heading out of dodge of the hurricane. Even if it doesn't make landfall where I live now, it's probably going ot hit the Outer Banks, and that's just an hour from where I live. That equals wicked wind and rain. So don't be surprised if I'm not on here for awhile starting tonight or tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Just found out that it's not gonna hit anytime today or tomorrow or not even at all. If it does, it'll probably be on Saturday and by then it'll probably be much smaller. So actually, I might not be leaving at all.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Maokun » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Well, I just realized this thread existed and that I should've used it whenever I'm back from my prolonged random exiles. Anyhow, I'm back for the time being!
Maokun

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Ally-Ann (post: 1499372) wrote:EDIT: Just found out that it's not gonna hit anytime today or tomorrow or not even at all. If it does, it'll probably be on Saturday and by then it'll probably be much smaller. So actually, I might not be leaving at all.

Scratch that. We are leaving. Tonight, possibly. The wind is already starting to pick up where I live right now. And we're heading for the hills-- er-- mountains. Where my cousins live!
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Lynna » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm back. Anyone miss me?
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Nate » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Lynna wrote:I'm back. Anyone miss me?

I did! I saw your name on the user list and was like "Haven't seen her in a while."

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Lynna (post: 1499737) wrote:I'm back. Anyone miss me?

Omi-g, welcome back Lynna :3
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Psycho Molos » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:15 pm

I missy you too... :D are you on MAL?
[color="Cyan"]Oh MOES! It's Czadek peddling the Black Pill for the Merv! Dark Evolution[/color]

Ich hasst Mein lieben.....
Psycho Molos

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Yes! Welcome back! :D
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby ADXC » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:46 pm

As it stands, I feel that I should not stay on CAA any longer.

Good bye everyone.
ADXC

Postby Neane » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Goodbye ADXC. I hope you had fun.
Neane

Postby Atria35 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:54 pm

ADXC (post: 1500072) wrote:As it stands, I feel that I should not stay on CAA any longer.

Good bye everyone.

Adios!
Atria35

Postby goldenspines » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:33 pm

ADXC (post: 1500072) wrote:As it stands, I feel that I should not stay on CAA any longer.

Good bye everyone.
I wish you the best of luck in wherever life takes you. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Good bye everyone.

Hate to see you go, but I wish you the best with everything as we ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Lynna » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Good bye everyone.

O.o...you're just leaving?
Okay! God Bless!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Lilac#18 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 pm

[color="Plum"]I did. Glad to have you back.[/color]

Good bye everyone.

[color="Plum"]Aww, you're leaving? Good bye then. It was good to have you here.[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Furen » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 pm

LYNNA, Yes I missed you :D

and Awww... ADXC... I'm sad to see you go, you've been such a great friend, but I wish you the best wherever God leads you. God bless you A/C
Furen

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm back from the mountains! Not that I was ever really gone. I kept posting once a day. =3 Ah, well.

Good bye everyone.

Awz. Seriously? =C Well, goodbye, regardless. We'll all miss you.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Previous Next

Return to General