Will God give me a wife that will look good to me?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby ABlipinTime » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:16 pm

@ADXC - Sorry. I didn't notice your post. You're not merely a ghost - you're an incarnate one. No really, so am I. Am I creeping anyone out yet?

@Cognitive - care to share it?
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby dothackzero » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Okami (post: 1497078) wrote:[SIZE="1"]What if God were to ask you to be celibate?[/SIZE]

That is one of my worst fears.
dothackzero

Postby Solid Ronin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 pm

dothackzero (post: 1497067) wrote:Not after being single for 23 years.

Suck it up, no one likes a whiner.
Solid Ronin

Postby Yuki-Anne » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Stephen (post: 1497079) wrote:Eh. Having a girlfriend at 2 years old was overrated anyway.

:thumbsup:

Yeah, when I was 5 I dated a boy who just couldn't seem to find a job, the lazy bum.

Suck it up, no one likes a whiner.

Yeah, I was going to say, yet again dothackzero has failed to take into a count just how many people on this site are older than him and still single as well. You're not gonna get much sympathy for yourself if you continue in this manner, sir. Especially from the 23+ overweight crowd.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby c.t.,girl » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Seriously, it sounds like you don't want to be single, because you don't love yourself enough, but that's just how it sounds to me. >_>
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Being single can suck, but just whining about it won't solve it. You have to be active and live your life.

Also, Okami's comment made me want to post a Sir Galahad pic.

Yamamaya

Postby goldenspines » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Since the main issue was already addressed tactfully by a multitude of members, I will take the liberty of closing this thread before it gets much more out of hand.
Any unaddressed discussions/questions can be answered via PM.
goldenspines

Previous

Return to General